As part of your journey with Event Crowd we know how valuable it can be having some physical events experience under your belt alongside the theory based learning. So to help out with that i want to let you know about a fantastic opportunity thats arisen.
One of our alumni, Karl Parrish, has newly launched his own Events company called The Collective. From founding The Collective in May, Karl currently represents 24 talented DJs who have performed throughout the UK and internationally in some of the hottest spots around the world.
Having recently secured partnerships with large-scale events, promoters and venues, The Collective are in an great phrase of growth, and are currently seeking passionate individuals who would love to gain experience within the events industry and become part of this journey.
Ideal candidates will:
– Like socialising, networking, partying and most importantly, having fun
– Enjoy House music
– Be ambitious and confident
– Available for regular events, late nights and monthly meetings.
Benefits for candidates:
– Training in Sales and Marketing
– Training opportunities in Event Management
– Networking opportunities with industry professionals
– Become part of an exciting brand in its early stages
– Discounted and free entry to The Collective events
– Progression routes within The Collective
If this sounds of interest to you, please email Karl on firstname.lastname@example.org!
As an Events Co ordinator for The Safari Social Club, you will be responsible for liaising with clients, submitting quotes, following up on requests and you’ll have the flexibility to work from wherever suits you. You may have to get involved in some of our upcoming festivals and events and lead the team on the ground.
We are looking for an Events Assistant to join the Events Team at Harrods.
The focus of this role is to assist the Events team with all aspects of event operations, administration and on-site Event support. Delivering projects within deadline and to Harrods standards.
As the world’s leading luxury retail emporium, we craft magic, memorable experiences for our customers and support our talented teams to become the best ambassadors for our global brand..
The role of Events Assistant varies depending on Events calendar and team objectives.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Assist with the day to day coordination and planning of the event calendar
- Assist with all aspects of events administration where required, including calendar circulation, meeting organisation and associated documentation, Health and Safety and risk assessment coordination
- Support the Events Executives and Event Managers with on site support of Event delivery when required
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholder on Event delivery – ensuring the event runs smoothly
- Assist and execute operational aspects of Events including organisation of deliveries and collections
- Ensure accurate record-keeping across all events, tracking and updating multiple event timelines on progress
- Research and present information on potential suppliers, venues and agencies
- Flexibility in the undertaking of any other related duties as required, supporting wider areas of the business where needed
- Coordinating catering requirements with Banqueting, Restaurants and External agencies
- Respond promptly to all enquires from internal departments, clients, brands and stakeholders across all projects
- Preparing weekly meeting agendas with the guidance of the Events Team and following up by sending the minutes to all participants
- Circulate weekly / monthly Event calendars to all relevant internal stakeholders
- Collate cross department data for post event reporting
- Late night and occasional weekend shifts required
Reporting to the Manager Client Experience UK & Ireland, the Client Events Intern will support with the administration and coordination of all client related events in the market. These include, in-store and virtual client events, with an emphasis on bespoke experiences, including High Jewellery events and all client gestures/gifting.
- Work with Client Experience team and retail partners on executing all instore events for local market
- Support the Client Experience Manager in the execution of in-store and virtual client activations and experiences while partnering with key stake holders
- Coordinate with production companies, agencies and vendors
- Support new product launches, High Jewellery roadshows, and ad hoc product events
- Liaise key store contacts to ensure smooth-running of all event elements
- Manage and coordinate event logistics (invitations, gifts, guest lists, RSVPs, travel)
- Communication with Retail Teams
- Partner with merchandising and other corporate partners on event support and launch strategy
- Support sourcing of new and different vendors
- Maintain relationships with vendors, secure quotes, day to day communication, walkthroughs, onsite production, and execution
- Manage agendas, recaps and calendars for all events
- Help manage regional calendar of client actions/events
- Maintain contact database
Here at Aligra we have a fantastic opportunity as we are seeking Event Staff for READING FESTIVAL!
Work will commence as from Wednesday 24th August, running until around 7th September. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy working at prestigious events.
- Assist with cleaning the event after the festival ends
- Litter Picking in and around the fields
- Arrangement of bins being located in the correct areas
- Ensuring facilities are kept clean and tidy
- Be punctual, reliable and courteous with a fantastic attitude and work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Working during the festival within a busy environment
- Available for two weeks
Schedule: Wednesday 24th August – 7th September -10:00am-22:00pm
Hotel Bell Tent have been creating boutique camps at the UK’s best outdoor events since 2008. Our concept blends the magic and romance of sleeping under canvas with some of the special touches you might find in a boutique hotel.
Build and Break crew members work to create Hotel Bell Tent temporary event accommodation by setting up and dressing structures, maintaining structures during the event, and setting down and packing away stock ready to be loaded. This role involves very physical work, including carrying heavy items, as well as attention to detail and a good customer facing attitude.
We are on the lookout for more people to join our pool of casuals for the 2022 event season at Goodwood to help deliver our events and create unforgettable experiences for all of our visitors.
We have three major events plus 14 days of horseracing, so it’s a busy calendar for us!
Positions vary between events, but may include Ticket Scanners, Information Stewards, Hosts and Ticket Collections as well as driving roles such as Buggy Drivers and Tractor Driving positions. Some roles may involve using a laptop or handling cash, but this will be discussed before allocating roles.
Our remaining key event dates in 2022 are;
Goodwood Revival; Friday 16th September – Sunday 18th September
Horseracing dates from now until October.
We are looking for staff to work within the events industry, working all types of events from festivals to football matches.
We are seeking casual Events Stewards to work at Hillsborough to assist with operations team at Sheffield Wednesday to make their matchday experience as smooth as possible for the supporters
No previous experience is required as IPM Group are a registered training provider and are happy to train suitable applicants and help them to obtain their level NVQ Level 2 qualification. We can also provide training for people to get their SIA licence.
GOTO Events are a leading corporate event & team building company specialising in the management and delivery of a diverse range of unique team experiences throughout the UK & Europe. Our events are all business to business for corporate clients including Sony, Facebook, Amazon, Nike, Just Eat, Santander & Sky.
We’re constantly hiring for a range of freelance event staff & event managers to join our delivery team.
BAFTA is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working Event Coordinator to support the BAFTA Event’s team. The role is a permanent position and will be working across BAFTA’s award ceremonies and event programme.
The individual we are looking for needs to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, be a clear and concise communicator and have an interest in event management with a keen eye for detail. They will need to be self-motivated and hardworking, proactive and able to adapt and work to tight deadlines.
The role take a vital supporting role in the planning and execution of BAFTA’s high profile events portfolio they will work alongside internal and external stakeholders to produce gold standard events.
Vogue Business is looking for a Freelance Events Coordinator who can provide essential support for Vogue Business global IRL and virtual events.
The Freelance Events Coordinator will take ownership of event briefs and work closely with various teams to coordinate the events. They will distribute event briefing documents, design briefs and communicate with relevant team members to ensure all information is gathered in a timely manner. They will also help manage the event websites and assist with marketing.
The Events Coordinator will assist the Events team with content and delegate management, speaker management, session delivery and venue and production support. This is a great opportunity to help drive the growth of one of the most exciting fashion industry titles in the market, Vogue Business. You will thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
We are seeking expressions of interest in our vacancy for a full time dynamic ‘Wedding and Events Sales Coordinator’. This is an exciting and integral Role within our team. You must be super smart, upbeat, happy, dynamic and a self manager working as the ‘shop front’ for our potential couples/businesses and current couples/businesses.
Your 6 areas of key roles will include.
1. Giving ‘show rounds’ to potential couples and businesses. Selling the venue , its facilities and opportunities to the showrounds.
2. Answering emails , phone calls and social media contacts from potential customers, an event point of contact and ‘booked’ couples, honestly, respectfully and in a super timely fashion.
3. Maintain continuity and contact with your booked couples. Meeting your couples for their final meeting.
4. Create social media material.
5. Create a handover package for the venue managers and staff to follow on the day of the event. The role will involve some weekday evenings and weekend days to allow couples/businesses the opportunity to look around.
6. Management of part time wedding coordinators, management of rotas and availability cover. Management of standards and service as ‘shop keeper’.
Who are we?
etc.venues is a collection of non-residential city centre venues for training, meetings, conferences and events. We are a fast growing challenger brand that loves great customer service, contemporary design, edgy communication and outwitting our larger rivals. We are really proud that we have continued to honour our founding principles to do the simple things well.
Overview: To provide a professional registration and welcome service throughout the day and act as client liaison for all trainers and delegates. To co-ordinate and collate all relevant forthcoming events information and maintain exceptional customer service, whilst providing general administrative support to the venue team.
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a busy media events and marketing team. You’ll be working alongside them to help deliver high profile events for flagship brands. This role offers a breadth of experience and opportunity working across media platforms including events, magazines and digital.
Details of Role
MediaClash is a Bath-based publisher and event organiser. This role is working alongside its in-house events and marketing team to deliver events and campaigns across Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter.
This varied role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Creating visual content for live and virtual events
- Liaising with event contractors
- Booking venues for events
- Organising and promoting regular networking events
- Book photographers and videographers to cover events
- Setting up ticketing on event websites
- Helping at events including signing guests in and supporting the Events team
- Running virtual events hosted on Zoom
- Updating website information
- Gathering and collating content from Awards Finalists such as images, logos and contact information
- Devising contra agreements with suppliers for goods and services
We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual to help run our creative venue and look after the building’s venue hire clients, tenants and visitors. The successful candidate will enjoy working with the public and take pride in helping people to enjoy their experience at Lighthouse.
The Operations & Events Assistant is the face of Lighthouse and first point of contact for anyone visiting our venue. They support the Head of Operations in the day-to-day running of our lively building, and also provide essential admin support to our office team.