We are currently recruiting for two Wedding and Event Operational Coordinators to join the teams at Eaves Hall & Mitton Hall. The job role will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of weddings, conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions.
- Creating and perusing sales leads for Weddings, Conferences and Events at the hotel
- Interact frequently with guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business
- Focus on converting enquiries into bookings ensuring all appointments and show rounds of the hotel are executed well, adapted to the needs of the customer
- Follow up to customers in a timely manner to secure bookings.
The applicant will need some operational experience within hospitality as they will be responsible for the delivery and organisation on the day of the setup of Weddings which will include Master of ceremonies, meeting the bride and groom and organisation of guests
We are recruiting a Weddings and Functions Co-ordinator to work within our busy weddings and events team at East Riddlesden Hall and Hardcastle Crags. You’ll join us on a permanent part time contract.
Both properties are unique National Trust venues. East Riddlesden Hall is a 17th century manor house in Keighley, where we hold on average 100 weddings a year. We are developing our weddings offer and are looking for someone who can lead on this development.
- You will be coordinating weddings and events at East Riddlesden Hall and Hardcastle Crags, looking after couples through their event planning journey.
- Responding to enquiries and answering calls.
- Showing couples and clients around the venues and converting into bookings.
- Leading planning meetings and calls with booked couples and clients in advance of their events.
- Coordination of weddings and events.
- Business development of the corporate event business (alongside the Weddings Manager)
- Duty Management Responsibilities.
Bunny Hill is an award-winning wedding and events barn with guest accommodation. The venue is set in 12 acres of private grounds between Hull & York. We operate all year round for private hire, hosting a large number of events per year. We are an ever evolving family run business offering scope for career development and a friendly fun environment to work in.
- A champion for excellent levels of customer service. Experience in the hospitality
industry or a customer focused job is highly beneficial but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Fit and active with good levels of energy. The role entails long shifts and some physical aspects
- An excellent level of literacy and numeracy
- Sound IT skills
- Social Media savvy
- Happy to work independently
- High levels of attention to detail
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Flexibility within your working week to meet the needs of the business and focusing on the guest experience
We are looking for a highly skilled events manager/coordinator to organise a large number of meetings, conferences and events for both our internal and external campaigns. Working in the Corporate Affairs and Sustainability team you will be working with our corporate and internal comms teams to build pride and trust in the airline and promote our business’ strategy, vision, values and purpose. You will also develop, commission and deliver UK and international based events with our PR team. You will work alongside colleagues at levels in the organisation and be key to the success on building a better BA.
- Promoting the British Airways brand by delivering impactful events
- Gain a complete understanding of the requirements for each event
- Research suppliers and venues making selections based on creativity, quality and cost
- Responsible for the adherence of legal, health and safety obligations as well as making sure events are planned in line with our BA Better World sustainability strategy
- Develop content for event materials working with our content teams and agencies
- Manage multiple aspects of events production, including location management, catering, audio visual and equipment hire
For the 2023 season, we are looking to develop and strengthen our offerings to the kart racing sector in the UK and are seeking an experienced Event Manager to lead the TKZ UK team and provide the following functions:
- Planning the TKZ race event
- calendar across the UK to include the Northern and Southern Championship and National Final
- Planning the TKZ training event calendar across the UK to create opportunities to engage with new
- audiences and bring them into the TKZ pathway
- Seek out opportunities to include TKZ on various existing Motorsport UK permitted race meetings, whether
- that be with Motorsport UK registered clubs or on the BKC calendar
- Develop new and innovative training/event products to suit various markets
- Plan all aspects of the TKZ events including, but not limited to
The Fashion Retail Academy are currently in a new phase of growth and we have an opportunity for a proactive and positive Events Officer to support and assist our Marketing and Sales department by playing a crucial part in helping us to achieve our ambitious growth plans. We foster a culture where our team members can lean on each other, recognise each other and celebrate together! At the FRA, our students are at the centre of what we do and as a result, we offer hugely rewarding careers
- Support the Marketing & Sales team in executing their strategy through the successful delivery of events
- Own, implement and successfully run all FRA online and on-site open days
- Proactively suggest improvements based on identified trends, and fearlessly help to implement change
- Execute e-mail marketing campaigns to increase attendance at events and overall conversion to enrolment.
With experience in a relevant role, you will have a good understanding of project management or event management procedures. You will have the ability to use your initiative and resolve problems independently, whilst having the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, with a keen eye for detail, motivated by providing the best experience possible.
- Support the planning and delivery of both student experience and corporate events.
- You will provide administrative, logistical and evaluation support ensuring that events run smoothly and any issues are dealt with quickly resolved.
- Work with the College Marketing team, you will ensure all marketing guidelines are met alongside ensuring that any relevant information is distributed to those that require it.
- This is a key role in ensuring that our events run well and those that attend have the best experience possible.
The Event Coordinator will form a core part of the delivery team for the Great British School Trip! The GBST hopes to offer school trips to schools across the UK to support cross-curricular learning outside the traditional classroom setting.
The Event Coordinator will support the Partnerships Manager and the Account Director in delivering this exceptional programme, providing a pivotal role in the event logistics and contributing to the ongoing success of the project from planning through to delivery. The position is office/home-based and involves remote event logistics across the programme. This role provides crucial support in developing and managing the national programme across the UK. It involves working closely with the client, event venues and a range of contributing partners.
- Support the Account Director with delivering the GBST programme, on budget and on time against targets
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the client and stakeholders
- Work with the Partnership Manager to help with recruitment and management of over 300 national venues
- Work closely with the Partnership Manager and Account Director to schedule a programme of 1000 school trips
- Managing and maintaining large and accurate databases of event information
- Work with the wider teams to create and proof educational content for use in the classroom
- Work with the digital team to ensure the programme and associated details are accurately uploaded for public bookings
- Work with the internal and external comms teams to sign off audience communications
London’s Air Ambulance Charity boasts a culture of collaboration and recognition, we offer a hybrid way of working with central London offices, continuous professional development, wellbeing packages and family friendly employment policies.
This is an exciting time to join the charity with the recent launch of the Up Against Time Appeal. Up Against Time will be the charity’s biggest ever Appeal with a target to raise £15m by 2025 and replace both helicopters.
- Our Challenge Events Officer will be responsible for planning and promoting a number of our externally organised challenge events such as TCS London Marathon, RideLondon Essex 100 and London Landmarks Half Marathon.
- As well as supporting with our own charity events including our Helipad Abseil. Reporting to the Challenge Events Manager you will be the primary contact for specific events at the charity and will advertise, recruitment and manage our participants, and manage activity on the day.
The venue assistant is an integral role within the team to contribute to the efficient coordination of front and back of house responsibilities, and the smooth day-to-day running of O2 Forum Kentish Town. You will be passionate about the entertainment industry and highly motivated to deliver an outstanding experience to all clients and customers.
- Assist all departments of the venue with general admin
- Working with each department to get a full understanding of what they do
- Duty manage events at O2 Forum Kentish Town to the highest standard
- Co-ordinate marketing for the venue working with the GM and central marketing teams
- Work collaboratively with the venue team and Company head office
- Act as a point of contact and venue liaison for all contracted events and touring parties
- Maintain first-rate relationships with clients and partners
- Liaise with outsourced contractors and service providers
- Ensure all paperwork and reporting is completed and professionally retained
- Adhere to all existing and new health and safety legislation
- Comply with all Company guidelines and working practices
- Ensure the venue is maintained to the highest standards
- Communicate any building or department issues to the general manager
- To publicly represent the venue and Company in a professional manner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic Careers Events Organiser to become part of the Marketing and Events Team in UEA’s Careers Service (CareerCentral). Previous experience of events administration is essential as is evidence of good customer relations. You will need strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work calmly and methodically under time pressure.
- Being part of a team organising and delivering student careers events to empower our students and graduates to succeed.
- You will have strong organisational and time management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective team player
- Due to the nature of the role, there will be some evening work on an ad hoc basis.
The Rugby Football Union is the national governing body for grassroots and professional rugby in England, with 2,000 autonomous rugby clubs in its membership. We are recruiting for an Event Planner!
- Support the Stadium Event Manager with the operational planning and delivery of all Stadium events
- Work with RFU departments and Stadium hire clients on match operational requirements, including static and digital branding, stadium show, and partner activations
- Coordinate the use of stadium spaces for event purposes, such as holding or meeting space
- Manage access requests on both event and non-event days for relevant suppliers and contractors
- Assist with West Fan Village build and de-rig, providing support to contractors by arranging access, vehicle passes, and site inductions.
- Consider the customer journey at all times, working to improve operations while focusing on fan experience
- Communicate operational requirements and deadlines to internal and external stakeholders and ensure adherence to these protocols
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders, Stadium hire clients, RFU partners, and contractors
An exciting opportunity to join an award-winning events team and work at the Iconic building and conference and events centre which houses the Royal College of Physicians in a lovely setting overlooking Regent’s Park. This magnificent venue offers a range of meeting, conference, dining, and event spaces as well as services supporting virtual and hybrid events. The space connects the heritage of the organisation with iconic modern architecture creating exceptional events and lasting memories.
- Liaising with customers from the initial enquiry stage, right through the customer journey to post event follow up including for physical, hybrid and virtual events.
- Arranging and conducting client venue visits, handling enquiries and following up with detailed proposals.
- Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the product, pricing and packages on offer,
- Demonstrating commercial awareness in order to successfully negotiate with customers to win their business.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of events, by communicating, coordinating and compiling event details and liaising with the event operations and front of house teams.
- Preparation and processing of accurate deposits and invoices.
- Generating and reporting on activities as required.
- Yield management, ensuring up to date activities and maintenance of accounts in the CRM system.
- Creating and managing Key Account plans.
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
With its beautiful, historic setting, combined with modern meeting and events facilities, Selwyn College prides itself on the high standard of service we provide to our academic community and guests. This role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated team player, who would welcome the chance to further develop these services and their career in conferencing and events management.
- Administrator with good attention to detail
- Be adept at using computerised systems and processes
- Confidently manage a varied workload
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people
Harbour Hotels are a collection of prestigious hotels nestled in some of the most beautiful locations across the South. Our luxury portfolio spans sensational coastal, country and city properties with a variety of exciting restaurant concepts and our unique HarSPA brand across many of our sites. In 2018, Harbour Hotels was named AA Hotel Group of the Year making it an exceptionally exciting time to join our ever growing hotel brand.
- handle a variety of event enquiries ranging from professional meetings to private functions and weddings.
- You should have a warm, personable nature, a can do attitude and an exceptional eye for detail.
- You will be confident, enjoy client relationship building and have clear planning and organisational skills.
- You will also be passionate, driven and focused on achieving optimum results with a proactive approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken are an essential. Previous hotel experience is preferred together with knowledge of Opera, although full training will be given to the right candidate.