As Exhibitions Assistant, you will play an important part within a small team who organises the TCS London Marathon Running Show. The TCS London Marathon Running Show is held at ExCeL London over four days and is the biggest event of its kind in the UK with over 170 exhibitors over 12,000sqm of event space. This key role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to work in both the exhibitions and sport events industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Exhibitions within the Sales and Sponsorship department, the Exhibitions Assistant will be responsible for various administrational and operational tasks that will be paramount to the successful delivery of the 2023 TCS London Marathon Running Show.
• Support the administration of the exhibition space sales process
• Help ensure all infrastructure for the event is booked in time and on budget
• Schedule creative and appropriate content for Centre Stage; the exhibition stage show that features inspiring live talks and interviews
• Liaise with internal departments and help our external sponsors to execute in-Show activation
• Collate exhibitor’s health and safety documents
• Organise accreditation and site inductions for exhibitors and contractors
• Manage the organisers office during the live event
Handling incoming bookings of the UK’s most successful party band. Helping plan & co-ordinate gigs, and helping manage the band at events. Office-based role in our stunning Hampstead Garden Suburb HQ, London. Reporting directly to the Directors. Full training will be provided on the job in addition to sales training / support as required.
- Answer all incoming enquiries calls during office hours (administer out of hours forwarded calls when required)
- Prioritise contacting all incoming enquiries to gather information and progress to quote
- Prepare quotes via the CRM system for clients – including researching any additional costs (travel, sound, logistics)
- Arrange travel & logistics for band where necessary for international travel
- Send out pre-gig email to band with travel details / timings / setlist any other info
- Manage wardrobe (ensure sufficient inventory, ensure everything is gig ready and in correct location, arrange cleaning as required)
- Attend & Manage events – attend where necessary, or arrange & prep freelance managers to be there (as per agreed available for minimum of 2 per month as required) This may require some international trips.
We are a small but mighty team in South London who have enjoyed the fast-paced growth of the studio and are on track for an exciting 2023. Alice Wilkes Design is a rapidly growing design studio specialising in Luxury Brand Events predominantly in the Fashion and Beauty Sector. This year alone we have been lucky enough to work with top brands such as Selfridges, Prada, Maison Margiela, Louboutin, and Vogue creating luxury experiences, dinners, and parties for fashions elite.
- Reporting directly to the Founder
- Management of smaller projects and mailers to develop skill set
- Supporting Senior Event Producers on larger scale projects
- Producing project presentations and overview event documents
- Getting comparative costs and submission of supplier invoices to the accounts department
- Liaising with external suppliers for, bookings and co-ordination on the day ensuring executions are to a high standard
- Installation, On-site support and de-rig of events
We are currently looking for a Bars & Events Manager to join our busy Front of House team and this is a great opportunity for an experienced people manager with extensive work experience and knowledge of the bars, hospitality and events sector.
- Work closely with the House Manager
- Be responsible for the effective management of the theatres bars, food and events operation
- Maximisation of bar and food sales, delivery of an efficient and exemplary level of customer service, health and safety, and stock management.
The Formative Group, founded by ex-police and military officers, offers a variety of commercial security services to our clients. As an operator you will be an essential part of the venue safety team, maintaining order, customer care and safety at events across the south west.
- Supervising customer arrivals,
- Carrying out identification checks,
- Screening and searching individuals,
- Controlling entry and exit routes,
- crowd control and customer management to maintain a safe environment within the venue.
Are you an experienced Events Manager with a passion for fundraising in an innovative environment? This could be the role for you. As an Events Manager you will be a key member of the Special Events team, contributing to the delivery of the team’s strategic objectives. The broad responsibilities of the role provide the opportunity to engage in a number of different events across the charity’s exciting and varied event calendar. The Special Events team manages a comprehensive and diverse programme of 40-50 events per year to raise funds, raise awareness and support the work of the hospital. The team produce many of the charity flagship events, as well as a range of enrichment events for the patients at the hospital. The team also act as an event agency for the rest of the charity by assisting with their event needs such as drinks receptions and stewardship events.
- A strong team player who is responsible, methodical and who can demonstrate timely completion of agreed projects whilst remaining flexible.
- The Events Manager also needs to be able to work on a range of event management projects and tasks concurrently. You will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and be expected to create long lasting relationships of trust with them.
We are looking for experienced individuals within the hospitality industry to join us working across a range of venues across the North West. Including Premier League Football Clubs, Music Venues, Major Stadia, Sporting Events, Festivals,Racing Fixtures & Corporate Parties and Weddings.
- Working in the hospitality industry
- Working in all types of events
- Able to comfortable wait on customers at tables including serving food and wine
- Work behind a bar
- show knowledge in Silver service
- Enthusiastic and reliable attitude
Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading independent charity dedicated to cancer research. We carry out scientific research to help prevent, diagnose and treat cancer. We have discovered new ways to beat cancer that together have saved hundreds of thousands of lives across the world. More than one in three of us will get cancer at some point in our lives. Our groundbreaking work, funded almost entirely by the general public, will ensure that millions more people survive.
- Planning, organising and delivering an agreed number of complex and large-scale events including Race for Life, Shine Night Walk, Pretty Muddy
- Managing, planning and delivering a range of smaller, bespoke events, providing an exceptional experience for attendees, from a range of audiences which include CRUK supporters
- Negotiating event dates, prices and venue contracts in a timely manner to achieve best value, and the best terms and conditions
- Undertaking venue research as required. Arrange and attend site visits to assess suitability of venues for the intended audience and event type
- Producing detailed planning documentation, and accurate event budgets within set deadlines to keep within budget, keep a record of event documentation and manage risk
We are a collection of members’ clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact. We’d love you to come on board as our next Events Manager.
- Supporting the booking, supervision and realisation of private events for members.
- You will be supporting the Events team with the day to day operational and administrative duties, whilst working with the operations teams within the wider business
- Ensuring all events are set up and managed to an extremely high standard.
The Sporting Events Team at Alzheimer’s Research UK (ARUK) is responsible for securing income from individuals taking on sporting challenges and effectively managing relationships to maximise income.
As Sporting Events Executive,you will play a significant part in contributing to a high-performing fundraising team. You will work closely with the Sporting Event Manager (SEM) and Sporting Event Officers (SEO) to drive the continued growth of the charity’s sporting event fundraising income. You will also be required to show excellent organisation and relationship-building skills to support supporters.
- Support the team in managing the sporting events as agreed with the Sporting Events Manager (SEM). Including recruitment of sporting places, recruitment of volunteers, communications plans, event marketing and event attendance.
- Working alongside the SEM and the SEO to manage the stewardship of all supporters.
- Build and manage relationships with prospective and current sporting fundraising supporters through prompt, helpful, professional and friendly contact.
- Taking the opportunity to maximise income and long-term support with every fundraising supporter, suggesting ARUK fundraising products where appropriate.
- Schedule and deliver stewardship good luck calls for all portfolio sporting eventers.
- Drafting prompt, professional thank you letters and certificates to fundraising supporters.
- Fundraising data management includes adding new constituents to the fundraising database (Raiser’s Edge), ensuring details are accurately recorded and maintained and that supporters are appropriately thanked.
- Managing emails sent to sporting events inbox.
Delaware North is hiring an Events Manager – Planning, at Wembley Stadium in London. As Events Manager, you will lead the event planning process and serve as the key liaison between our clients, guests, and venue stakeholders. You will be responsible for fostering great working relationships with clients and guests using our event spaces for a variety of event styles.
- Create and manage the event planning for clients, venue owner partners, sponsors, and box holders.
- Develop best practice methods to enhance the guest experience.
- Own the supplier list, ensuring rates and privileges are accurate.
- Diary manage the events calendar ensuring all information is accurate.
- Plan the successful operation of the events area in collaboration with relevant department heads.
- Manage the production and distribution of the weekly function sheets. Lead weekly briefing meeting with internal departments and key stakeholders.
- Organise meetings and tastings as required
You may recognise Rick Stainton from our course! As the founder of Smyle, he would love Event Crowds students to join his team. The Event Manager role at Smyle is focused on supporting the team in delivering brilliant client services, for our key account groups, with an equal split between event delivery and account management. You will be integral to the department’s operational success, through project delivery, pitching and account handling, across a wide range of activations and a variety of event formats.
- Development and management of our key account groups, across a range of activations and events
- Be a key point of contact for clients at a mid to junior level
- Contributing to project delivery on your accounts becoming an essential member of the delivery team
- On key projects, providing day-to-day support for both the CX and delivery teams around project delivery, internal team integration, and alignment.
- Understanding our clients in detail, and being an ambassador within Smyle for their brand behaviours, guidelines, and strategy
- Supporting the Client Experience team with department operations, delivery support, and account development
- Supporting Account Leads through this research and insight-led reporting to build strategic account plans
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated and hard-working individual to join the Operations Team at RunThrough. At RunThrough we strive to be excellent at what we do and have fun whilst doing so. We are always on the lookout for development opportunities, moments to grow, while helping our staff reach their potential.
We are looking for an Events & Community Executive to support the delivery of cutting-edge and professional mass-participation running events. You shall complete the daily tasks of event management to include, but not restricted to, supporting the operations team to organise and deliver running events.
- Assist the set up and smooth running of events.
- Create detailed documentation to outline the key information for each event.
- Assist with planning for staffing, volunteers, safety and entertainment requirements on race routes.
- Research and develop new ways to improve our event village offering
- Debrief after events, analysing areas to improve
The hours for the role are perfect for someone wanting to spend their summer on the beach or in the garden – you’ll have an early start and be home again before 10am, then need to pop back out for break down in the late afternoon. Rotas will be confirmed as far in advance as possible, usually no less than 6 weeks in advance.
- Setting up and breaking down of various event stands from country fairs, exhibitions and in-store concessions
- You will be responsible for the safe delivery and set up/break down of each stand
- Working to a rota constructed by the Event Manager.
- The majority of stands consist of a gazebo, roller banners, demonstration conservatory roofs, and promotional materials. All the work will be within 50 miles radius of our Head Office in Ringwood.
This December Fosters Events will be partnering with the American Museum & Gardens in Bath selling a delicious selection of warming winter food and beverages as part of The Enchanted Garden of light. This role provides the opportunity to interact with all aspects of hospitality whether you love bar work, have hospitality waiting experience or just want to get your first experience of waiting work – we have something for everyone and a fantastically fun environment to learn those skills!
- Bar Staff
- Food Runners
- kitchen Assistants