The Villas Brazil Rodizio’s Restaurant, Bar and Club was born off the ambitious dream of providing the traditional experience to our guests. A place able to offer a gastronomic experience of excellence with a Brazilian twist. We have an exciting job role available for a Live Music & Club Venue Promoter.
- Manage & develop the sound & Lighting
- All round knowledge of Lighting System
- Act as a point of contact for all production enquiries concerning the venue
- Manage external technical contractors & roster for shows
- Manage & advance all Shows by liaising with external management agents and promoters.
- Ensure that the servicing & repairs are done to ensure everything is in full working order
- Ensure that the venue is getting the best prices for all technical hired equipment if any
- Operating of the venue on event nights
- Weekly meeting with Head of Music & Operations Manager to review forthcoming events and agree requirements and cost for event production.
The Jockey Club have been at the heart of British racing for over 250 years. A body of influence and a source of sustained investment in racing over a period spanning four centuries, The Jockey Club as an organisation is known worldwide. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Hospitality & Events Co-ordinator to join our team at Newmarket to provide exceptional administration delivering Race Days and events to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Undertake all hospitality and event administration for their racecourse, supporting the regional sales function.
- Responsible for all hospitality administration, preparing all relevant information, for catering and operations teams, table plans and dietary requirements, any additional information.
- Direct point of contact for the customer after booking confirmed, liaising with the client to ensure they have the best experience, ordering and delivering any additional extras
- Direct contact for the operations and catering team on race days, to ensure smooth running of the race day, check clients to ensure they are having an enjoyable experience.
- Prepare function sheets for events, clarifying final detail from the client, and ensuring sign off for each event.
This full-time role will include sales and coordination of weddings, functions, group golf and memberships. Based in the sales office you will be responsible for the customer sales journey from initial enquiry be that via online or telephone, through to the day of the event.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering sales results whilst maintaining excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish.
- Be proactive with outreach and can turn leads into genuine prospects through personality, rapport and sound need’s analysis.
- Contributing to reaching and exceeding the monthly and annual events and membership targets.
- Working to retain members through quality service and positive communication and engagement.
- Proactive planning and delivering effective lead generation.
- Manage and maintain data on our CRM.
- Conduct property tours, tailored to the prospect’s needs.
- Contributing to the marketing planner for the business with scope to implement your own ideas.
Silverfox Events is a well-established luxury events company where we pride ourselves on our intricate, detailed, and innovative approach to planning parties, weddings, gatherings, and corporate events. We are looking for a truly passionate Events Coordinator to lead all aspects of management at Silverfox Events who will relish in the opportunity to help this unique business.
- Work across the weddings, parties, and corporate hire teams
- Communicate with Key stakeholders and partners
- Identify opportunities for developing events and enhancing guest experience
- Manage large scale events with complex security and licensing challenges
- Event forecasting, business planning, margin control and budgeting
A wedding planner and coordinator who needs a right hand man/woman! I am looking for an experienced Wedding Planner to join a fast growing and exciting business based near the Cotswolds. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is looking to gain more experience in the industry and have fun doing a great job!
- Support couples with wedding planning.
- On the day coordination of weddings.
- Supplier sourcing, quote gathering and Trello management.
- Logistics and timings management.
- Communicate with couples throughout planning.
- Adhoc PA support.
We are very excited to be expanding our team! We are looking for another magical person who is crazy about wedding dresses and who will be keen to learn every aspect of the world of a wedding dress shop. We are a very fun and energetic team, we absolutely love our brides, our jobs and our colleagues and are looking forward to welcoming another member of the Waterfields family.
- Design and change the window display
- Steaming and pressing dresses,
- Lovingly preparing customer dresses,
- Sewing and replacing buttons, hook and eyes
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic people with lots of energy to join our busy Events team who are will to drive our events van and available midweek, not just weekends to deliver events.
We deliver a range of cycle-themed activities from Smoothie Bikes and Pedal Powered Scalextrics to Pedal Powered Cinemas. We take these on the road to events such as festivals, team building days, community events, trade fairs, exhibitions and local authority events.
- Provide an engaging and enthusiastic experience for all participants, with lots of energy
- Actively encourage potential participants to have a go at the activities
- Drive either the Outspoken vans or a hire van to event venues when required (desirable)
- Unload and load vans with kitSetup the events kit as per training and instructions including safety checking bikes
For the past 20 years The Production House has been an industry leader in supplying high quality crew that deliver shows on time to a wide variety of clients across the entertainment industry.
TPH are looking to recruit people with a variety of different abilities. We have a very busy year ahead and can offer long term employment if you have the right stuff. If you are experienced, we will look to advance you quickly in terms of pay, responsibility, the variety of jobs we offer and can also give you the opportunity to broaden your skill set.
- Stage builders
- Stage / show crew
- Follow spot operators
- Backline techs
- Lighting, Sound and AV savvy.
VisitBritain is the official tourist board for England, Scotland and Wales and is responsible for marketing Great Britain worldwide to prospective travellers.
- Take ownership of an Events Portfolio which supports the Leisure B2B and Business Events strategies.
- Manage the events (virtual and live) from design to delivery – ensuring that all events are delivered to a high standard, within budget and that delegate and partner expectations are met, if not exceeded.
At Flavour Promotions, we’re here to take the extra step to make your brand relevant to your audience. Whether you’re new on the market, or a well established giant: our experts are here to design and manage promotions and events suited to your business needs. Flavour Promotions are currently looking for a competitive and target oriented professional to join their Events and Promotions division in London!
- Dealing with enquiries for new and existing customers quickly and efficiently.
- Working with our events team daily to build brand awareness and conduct promotions and sales for our clients at local events.
- Processing and documenting customer information as required.
- Liaising with Management on a regular basis to monitor your progress.
We are currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic team members to join our wonderful team at Picnic Park Deli over our magical festive season as part of Christmas Tree Wonderland.
We are interested in hard working people, who can work flexibly as part of our team. You will be required to work weekends with a variety of shifts available for our pop-up in Bournemouth Gardens running for 8 weeks (mid November – January).
- Providing a fast, friendly and magical customer service at all times.
- Welcoming customers and advising and inspiring our customers with their choice of products
- Bar service & cocktail making
- Food preparation from a simple menu
- Carrying out cleaning duties and monitoring compliance with health and safety
De Vere Beaumont Estate is De Vere’s largest hotel and venue, comprising 429 bedrooms and 50 meeting & event spaces.
With multiple outlets across the venue, including, 1705 Restaurant & Bar, The White House, The Chapel and our Conference Village, we can offer a range of varied opportunities to develop career aspirations within hospitality.
- The effective planning and coordination of De Vere Beaumont Estate’s large corporate meeting and event bookings.
- support the Meetings & Events Planning Manager in the effective management of the Events Planning team activities.
Virtual Approval are a rapidly growing Digital & Creative Agency, specialising in commercial events. We deliver stand out interactive experiences and creative campaigns that break down barriers in the modern events world. Our team work predominately remotely and occasionally from event venues or broadcast studios in London, UK or further afield. We have a very close- knit team, working hard and having fun along the way.
- Set out project timeline for an events using spreadsheets provided
- Project administration such as coordinating AV crew, venue, sponsors, speakers, suppliers
- Client liaison to manage deadlines and deliverables
- Taking minutes in meetings and sending follow up emails
Our Daylesford family is growing and we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Events Coordinator to join our team at Daylesford Farm in Gloucestershire. Full-time position based on 40 hours per week including flexibility to cover Events as standard.
- To support the Events Director and Events Manager with public and private event generation and execution
- To work on these events from concept to execution ensuring relevant Brand and Theme sign off
- To drive footfall + signups and convert interest to bookings
- To respond to customer and company enquiries within 24 hours
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is a relaxed coastal spa retreat, set against the backdrop of spectacular Harbour views. This role will be reporting to the Sales and Events Manager, Wedding and Events Sales Coordinators are responsible for the smooth operation and organisation of successful weddings and events in order to meet and exceed guest expectations. Working as part of a trained team, Wedding and Events Sales Coordinators are responsible for maximising sales and revenues for the venue and the accommodation in order to achieve budgeted revenue.
- Ensure consistent, successful customer journeys – from enquiry, through the booking process and delivery of the event
- Active involvement in delivery of first class weddings
- Support sales manager in all aspects of venue management including accommodation management, supplier liaison and delivery of events