An award-winning event caterer based in South West London. Part of a larger group but still with that small independent company feeling, this is a truly lovely team to work within.
This role is ideal for a recent graduate looking to learn and grow within a role.
- Dealing with suppliers by email and phone.
- Placing orders.
- Creating staffing sheets, event sheets and reports alongside the event managers.
- Preparing and helping with tastings.
- Sourcing event decor and equipment.
- Working on events, learning how to become an exceptional event manager.
Laura is still looking for a few Production and Licensing Assistants to work at our London festival. If you have experience and are interested please drop me a email with your CV at email@example.com. Dates are: 21st June-15th July. This role is not publicly advertised so please email Laura at the above address to apply.
If you are an outgoing and energetic individual looking for work within the events and hospitality industry, this is just the thing for you. We have full or part time/night/evenings/days/weekends/weekday shifts available. We can be as flexible as you need to ensure the work fits in with your lifestyle. We will have more shifts to offer moving forward on a week by week temporary basis.
Offering support and assistance within all areas of events, your shifts will include the following:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Back of house duties, such as polishing, etc.
- Processing requests made from guests
- Assisting within the cloakroom
- General other hospitality and events assistance
- Additional duties as and when required
We are looking for a Conference & Events Supervisor to provide technical support in relation to the use of the conference facilities. You will be responsible for the day-to-day use, inventory, and maintenance of all AV equipment as well as setting up the meeting and conference rooms.
You will welcome guests to the conference centre and ensure they have a great time whilst using the facilities.
Interested candidates must ideally have previous Events Assistant / Porter experience ideally gained in a similar environment and be customer focused. Main duties include: preparation of area prior to guests arriving / clear down of areas on guests leaving. This includes moving tables and chairs etc and planning events. Helping with service and any other duties as requested. Being a main point of contact for client.
As a Marathon Kids UK volunteer, you will form part of a team of community superheroes. You will attend park events in your local community and assist the Community Ambassador in providing a fun, safe, and inspiring session for children.
The role requires you to motivate families to become physically active by leading them in activities such as warm-up games, relay races, and an endurance lap challenge and only requires one hour per week of volunteering.
You will report to your event’s Community Ambassador and attend a one-hour online training webinar. To assist you on the day, you will be provided with free first aid training and safeguarding certification.
Recruiting for regular hospitality team to work at match games and meets all throughout the season. If you are a sports fan this is the opportunity for you to get close to the action while making money – what can be better than that?!
A great opportunity has arisen for Kiosk staff to join our temporary staffing team in Glasgow. We are recruiting for kiosk staff for our stadia and event space, and also for Front of house banqueting staff. This job role will involve 4-8 hour shifts and working over weekdays and weekends. It is also important that your key focus in this role is speed of service and customer service.
The Pelican is looking for an experienced Events Supervisor to be a point of contact for clients on the day of their event and ensure everything runs smoothly. We host an exciting variety of events in our private space, The Pelican Room, from intimate birthday dinners to live music nights and everything in-between.
The job role will consist of;
- Assisting the Events Director in event set up, ensuring the venue is prepared for upcoming events
- Liasing with clients and helping with special requests i.e. florals, decorations, music
- Being a point of contact on the day of the event to handle any requests/issues with the client
- Ensuring each department is fully briefed for each event
- Helping to build a client data base and maintain exisiting relationships
My client is looking for a Meeting & Events Supervisor to join their dynamic team at this award-winning hotel and resort. The hotel boasts a wealth of leisure facilities including golf course, spa, treatment rooms and pool. This a great opportunity for an inspirational leader with fantastic customer service skills.
About the venue and company
- Luxury hotel, golf course, restaurant, meeting rooms, health & spa facilities
- 300+ bedrooms
About the position
- Supervise & manage conference and events
- Ensure all event details and admin are up to date and communicated to the correct departments
- Train a team on service and product knowledge
- Ensure that the clients & guests are given the highest customer service experience
We’re currently recruiting waiting, silver service and catering staff for events and banqueting all around central London. If you are looking for full time work or just want to pick up extra flexible work here and there, this may be the job for you.
- Flexible hours
- Pick and choose the shifts you want
- Holiday pay
- Immediate start
- You must be over 18
We are looking to recruit casual Bar & Event Waiting Staff for a variety of shifts with Event companies, Colleges & Conference centres around Oxford. We are looking to connect with polite, customer focused individuals with previous catering, events, waiting or bar experience to undertake a variety of exciting shifts and some very interesting venues. The work we offer is flexible, fitting in with other commitments you may have. We have a list of assignments each week and each week is different to the last. Simply jump on the shifts you can do!
We are a highly successful hire company that has been established for over 20 years and are based in Leatherhead. We are looking for personable and practical individuals to join our friendly hardworking team for our upcoming busy season. Full training will be given. The work includes travelling to events in and around London and the South East. Loading, unloading and dismantling structures at indoor and outdoor corporate events.
Successful candidate must:
• Be able to get to Leatherhead
• Be punctual and reliable
• Have legal entitlement to work in UK
• Be prepared to work flexible hours
• Be hard working and enthusiastic
• Have a full UK driving licence (beneficial but not essential)
• Good team working skills with the ability to take instruction
• Have a positive and friendly attitude
• Be strong and fit
We are supporting a number of events in Dorking and Leatherhead over the next 6 months and are looking for X10 new members to join our existing Events team!
Duties would include:
- Helping set up the venues for each event
- Welcoming and directing guests
- Serving canopies
- Running food from the kitchen
- Topping up drinks
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy
We are looking for part time or full time waiters to work on events. The hotel is based in Watford and we are looking for reliable candidates that can work weekly. We have morning and afternoon shifts available from Monday to Sunday.