The Saddle Room is a restaurant that features a fabulous wine cellar and bar area. The restaurant was converted from race horse stables offering the same quality menus throughout. Situated next to The Forbidden Corner which is a very large tourist attraction in the dales.
Exciting opportunity to work within a forward-thinking company. Core Company value of committing to nurturing our employees & investing in their futures. Apply now and make a sound investment for your future career.
- Managing aspects of the operations
- Ensuring Events are executed with confidence
- Maintain a professional and polished service
- Lead the team of staff associated with conferences and banqueting
- Recruiting and training new/seasonal staff
- Hosting events
Bosworth Hall Hotel is a 210 bedroom-hotel that offers a range of conference facilities to suit all business needs. We offer on-site catering and have a variety of function rooms, seating up to 220 people and suitable for every occasion. We also offer a wealth of smaller options for more intimate gatherings, such as one-to-one meetings and interviews. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Wedding Administrator on to the team.
- Receive wedding enquires by phone, e-mail, and 3rd party websites.
- Obtain the required information to successfully quote back to the client.
- Arrange show arounds with the wedding coordinators based at the hotels.
- Track the wedding enquiries, the hotels are currently dealing with.
- Update and maintain records of all enquiries given to the hotels in the enquiry system.
- Update the hotels content on the 3rd party websites we advertise with.
- Do other duties as and when required.
Set in 24 acres of parkland just 10 miles away from the city of Durham, the Beamish Hall Country House Hotel, BW Premier Collection is a 13th-century hall that has been restored to its original splendour and is now an exclusive country house hotel.
We have an exciting new position available within our expanding team for an Events and Sales Coordinator. We are looking for a friendly and motivated individual who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service with an eye for attention to detail.
- Liaison between clients and partners
- Organisation and administration of Events
- Corresponding with potential clients
The Matthew Project is a value driven charity working across East Anglia giving help and hope through programmes with adults, young people and communities affected by drugs, alcohol and mental health issues. We have a vision to reach people in the most creative, effective and efficient ways. Through our varied services, young people and adults receive professional advice, information, counselling, support, care and education.
The Matthew Project is looking for a Fundraising and Events Officer to join our expanding fundraising team to help to grow our unrestricted income. You will engage and network with businesses, individuals, Churches and other local organisations to develop opportunities for support and fundraising, including involvement in organising and delivering fundraising campaigns and events.
- Creating content for our social media channels
- Help manage the donor database & donor relationships with the fundraising team and CEO
- Assist the CEO in management of public relations
- Engagement with the media
The Wild Oven is a unique and established event catering company based in Billesley, offering an array of wood fired food from our converted classic vehicles.
We are looking for a new, seasonal kitchen team leader to take on varied responsibilities focussed around the kitchen and team management. The role involves learning multiple avenues of event delivery whilst being given high quality training, responsibility and involvement in all aspects of the business.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Event preparation
- Food preparation
- Event packing (Including food and equipment packs)
- Maintaining strong communication with Event Coordinators to ensure smooth operations
- Manage and work together with the daily team to deliver a smooth service for and at events
- On site at events, including some weekends
- Ensuring health and safety systems and procedures are in place and followed
- Overseeing the introduction of new employees to the kitchen and team
- Wood fired cooking
- Customer facing roles
- Opportunity to be a Catering Manager
- Opportunity to drive our classic vehicles (all training provided)
- Drivers license preferred / Access to a vehicle
- No direct previous experience required
- Knowledge of wood fired cooking is useful but not essential
- Weekdays with some flexible weekend availability
- UK Driver’s License
The Hive Stadium is a stadium in Canons Park, North London, on the former site of the Prince Edward Playing Fields in the London Borough of Harrow. It is available for a variety of different events including pitch and stadium hire, banqueting, conferences and much more.
The ideal Full time Events Assistant will be someone who likes interacting with people, is keen to build confidence and experience in London’s largest pro football facility. With over 350 events annually!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Making sure the venue is looked after and cared for by suppliers and guests at events.
- Ensuring that external teams and outfits are following the in-house rules and systems.
- Keeping guests comfortable, happy, positive and attended to by the appropriate staff.
- Reporting all damages and issues discovered during an event to the Events Manager.
- Using good judgement to deescalate issues and put customer service first.
- Supplementing hours with bartending work.
- On Match Days being involved in the set up and running of the VIP directors lounge.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
Bosworth Hall Hotel is a 210 bedroom-hotel and boasts restaurants specialising in both French & English cuisine, as well as operating unique conference & banqueting facilities, popular for weddings and local events.
- Receive conference and event enquiries by phone, fax, and e-mail.
- Obtain the required information to successfully quote back to the client.
- Source venues within the Britannia Hotels group for the client.
- Update and maintain records of all enquiries given to the hotels in the enquiry system.
- Maintain a good working relationship with regular clients and agents.
- Respond to conference enquiries for the group and performing sales calls to generate enquiries.
Harbour Hotels are a collection of prestigious hotels nestled in some of the most beautiful locations across the South. Our luxury portfolio spans sensational coastal, country and city properties with a variety of exciting restaurant concepts and our unique HarSPA brand across many of our sites. In 2018, Harbour Hotels was named AA Hotel Group of the Year making it an exceptionally exciting time to join our ever growing hotel brand.
- handle a variety of event enquiries ranging from professional meetings to private functions and weddings.
- You should have a warm, personable nature, a can do attitude and an exceptional eye for detail.
- You will be confident, enjoy client relationship building and have clear planning and organisational skills.
- You will also be passionate, driven and focused on achieving optimum results with a proactive approach to your work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken are an essential. Previous hotel experience is preferred together with knowledge of Opera, although full training will be given to the right candidate.
Broadwick Live is a multifaceted international company with headquarters in London who create, develop, own and operate a diverse portfolio of venues, spaces, events and experiences.
We believe in redefining spaces and how people experience music, art, culture and recreation by breaking down the traditional barriers. Our history and heritage is deeply rooted in music, building a portfolio of 20 global festivals before selling the portfolio in 2019 to focus on our growing portfolio of venues that includes Printworks London, Depot Mayfield Manchester, The Beams, Exhibition London and Magazine London.
- Show Delivery; assisting & leading with the management of on-site operations on both event and build/break days.
- Show Coordination; coordination of external suppliers, staff, artist brands & external promoters to assist with the delivery of music shows.
- Suppliers Relationship Management; Being a key contact for all key suppliers on-site, including security, traffic management, medics, health and safety, cleaners, bars, food traders, stewards and ticketing. Ensuring effective negotiation and management of suppliers.
- Customer Service Management; liaising with guests, local authorities and members of the public in a professional, respectful and public facing manner. Problem solving incidents on site during the show in a professional manner.
- Oversight of Event Safety; working with the Health and Safety Advisor during on-site delivery.
- Promoting the licencing objectives at all times.
One of London’s most successful female membership club, Fiena London, is looking for a part time Events, Partnership & Marketing Manager
You should be fast paced, energetic and buzzed about female brands, events and all things Fiena!
At Fiena your personality really matters, your time really matters and your happiness matters. We’re not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, who fits our team.
Events Organisation and Management
- Coming up with new ideas for member events across wellness, sports, seminars, trips, fashion, luxury and culture
- Liaising with partners, venues and facilitators, to ensure events are planned and executed to the highest standards, achieving high member satisfaction
- Proactively seeking new partnerships and pitching partnership benefits to venues, clubhouses and other brands
- Maintaining good rapport with our partners, and being fast & efficient with communications
- Working with our Sponsorship Manager to activate brand partnership plans that include marketing campaigns and live events
The Communications & Corporate Affairs directorate at Transport for London (TfL) plays a key role in helping to strategically shape and steer the organisation by using the team’s knowledge and awareness of the political, stakeholder and media landscape. Working for one of the most recognisable brands in the world, life in the directorate is fast paced, energetic and exciting. It offers an unrivalled opportunity to make a real difference to people’s everyday lives by working collaboratively with colleagues and external parties to ensure that TfL’s policies make London a brilliant place to live, travel and work in. TfL’s communications teams are renowned and respected both inside and outside of the organisation, and we are looking for someone who can bring diverse, creative and innovative ways of thinking to continue to build and enhance TfL’s reputation.
- Provide strategic advice to senior TfL staff about international visits and events to enable Tfl to maintain and enhance its global reputation and consultancy services. This includes advising them on the interests of international stakeholders, highlighting opportunities, risks and challenges, and ensuring chief officers and directors are fully briefed ahead of relevant visits and events.
- Deliver a successful high-level international events and visits involving chief officers and senior directors that supports TfL’s relationships with key international groups eg UTIP, cities or authorities that TfL has a memorandum of cooperation with; or those stakeholders who have come through UK Government
- Identify opportunities to influence and brief international stakeholders and policy makers on TfL’s priorities such as open data and contactless, to communicate the consultancy service offered by TfL with a view to generating non fare revenue and to learn from the experiences of others (at an international level) and to share best practice across TfL through addressing requests from different sources and corporate messages
This is an exciting time for Parkinson’s UK, we want to reach as many people as possible so we can improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson’s. We are looking for someone to take the lead on our third party and charity owned running events bringing your enthusiasm and experience that aim to raise the charity’s profile and reach as well as significant income. You’ll manage annual events, test new event concepts and support our growing network of event participants.
- Create and manage the strategy and budgets for running events. Reporting effectively on team targets and KPI’s to monitor the impact on organisation strategy
- Work with the Head of Events to develop new campaigns and events in line with Events Strategy, devising new engaging fundraising opportunities
- Manage, deliver and develop new and existing running events in order to achieve agreed income and profile-raising targets
- To lead, manage, motivate and develop a small team of Events Assistants/ Events Coordinators
The training and events coordinator will be responsible for delivering the strategy, creation and execution of all internal and external events and trainings in UK & Northern Europe for the Watches & Jewellery categories.
You will be identifying specific needs for each event, plan and execute with excellence in accordance to HQ guidelines and working closely with the Milan office.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci Watches and Jewellery team, in an exciting phase in our growth.
- Be the key point of contact for all events
- Executing the agreed plans and delivery of best-in-class brand events
- Work cross functionally with customers and HQ events team to support the development and delivery of our events plan. Ensuring that they always align to the strategic approach, agreed timings and objectives.
- Lead the workflow with internal event agencies
- Ensure all members of the teams (Sales, Trade Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Digital) are clear and up to date on all events
- Manage events budget
- Promote the new training app and coordinate the e-learning journey for customers and internally
At Signature Brew we’re reinventing what it means to be a brewery. We are on a mission to unite people through the power of fresh beer, great music and unforgettable experiences.
From our state-of-the-art brewery/music venue in Blackhorse Road, London, we’re creating a world of incredible beer and music, built around people, passion and creativity.
- Develop, build and manage the events department
- Book and manage external promoters to ensure our stages are full of awesome shows, and profitable events – from live gigs to weddings to corporate events
- Ensure we have all required specialist knowledge and the infrastructure, in order to execute all events to a high standard
- Working closely with our Head Of Retail & Events in ensuring a year round calendar of profitable events is in place at all Signature Brew venues
- Manage an annual events budget and P&L for all three venues and hit targets set in number of events and profitability of events
- Responsible for the successful execution of all off-site Signature Brew events
- Collaborate with the marketing department in planning and promoting all Signature Brew events
The Dronfield Heritage Trust is looking to recruit a Weddings and Events Manager. The Barn is a historic community building dating back to 1430. The Barn was restored, extended, and opened to the public in 2016 and, in addition to the coffee shop, the Barn has a varied event programme and hosts artisan markets, exhibitions, festivals, weddings, funerals, baby showers, and corporate clients. We also welcome several local community groups that use our space regularly. We work with our team of volunteers and partners to create a vibrant community hub for Dronfield and District.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the wedding/event operation from first enquiry to execution on the day.
- Be able to show visitors round the venue and be able to highlight the unique features of the Barn for their event.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive customer files.
- Deliver the very highest standard of customer service through the entire process.
- On event days be responsible for staff, contractors, and third-party suppliers.
- Respond to external reviews in a timely and professional manner.
- Be responsible for all due diligence for the events operation including dealing with Environmental Health inspections of the venue and ensuring licensing requirements are met.