Successful candidate will be located within a hours drive of one of our offices being New Milton, Norwich, Chippenham or Bracknell
The purpose of the role of a Marketing Executive – Events in a Appello is to plan, execute, and evaluate all marketing events for the company. This includes conferences, trade shows, webinars, and other special events, delivered across the whole of the UK. The position will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Bids to develop and implement the company’s marketing strategy, and to ensure that all events are aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
You will project manage all Appello marketing events. This is a key role to develop and execute a diverse range of events, ensuring activity is aligned with business goals, and our marketing/ communications strategies. The position will play a significant role in the continued growth of Appello into the housing and social care sectors through lead generation, building relationships and increasing brand awareness and reputation.
Role will report into Assistant Sales Manager and Cluster Sales Manager
– Plan and execute events, including conferences, meetings, weddings, and parties
– Coordinate with clients to determine event requirements and objectives
– Manage event budgets and negotiate contracts with vendors
– Coordinate logistics such as transportation, accommodations, and audiovisual equipment
– Oversee event setup, including decorations, seating arrangements, and signage
– Ensure smooth event operations by managing staff and volunteers
– Handle any issues or emergencies that may arise during events
– Conduct post-event evaluations to assess success and identify areas for improvement
Seeking a highly organised Events Assistant to support our Event Management Team in delivering events. If you have a passion for event management, thrive in fast-paced environments, and possess a flair for communication and coordination, join us in creating memorable experiences for our community.
The Academic Events Coordinator will work closely with the Academic Events Manager and play a key role in the successful execution of academic conferences, seminars, and research initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated person to contribute to our academic community.
The ideal candidate should have a track record of successfully organizing and coordinating various events, such as conferences, courses, or training programs. Additionally, exceptional written and oral communication skills are crucial, enabling effective collaboration with colleagues at all levels.
This permanent, hybrid role, is based in the office 2 days a week just outside of Oxfordshire with the potential to work from the office based in Central London.
You will be creating engaging online and offline events and experiences across the UK, which will support students finding the right opportunities and employers finding the best fitting candidate.
Amazing opportunity for a passionate Project Coordinator/Account Executive to join a full-service creative events agency! Support project teams in planning and executing events to meet or exceed client expectations efficiently and within budget.
Work collaboratively with the board, peers, and teams to ensure successful client project delivery, including on-site travel as needed.
🌟 Bring powerful events to life across bespoke brands.
🌟 From conferences and roadshows, to exhibitions and virtual events!
Join us in our dynamic Hampstead Garden Suburb HQ in London as the linchpin of our vibrant team. As the Bookings & Events Manager, you will help book, plan, and coordinate unforgettable gigs.
Office-based role in our stunning Hampstead Garden Suburb HQ, London. Reporting directly to the Directors.
Full training will be provided on the job in addition to sales training / support as required.
An opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing media company in Leeds boasting some of the best events in the country.
The events you will be working on are within the professional service markets (Legal, Financial, Insurance) and there may be opportunity to work on our international events too. Some travel will be required. This amazing roster of events has huge opportunities to grow further, as will you!
As the Marketing and Event Executive, you will work alongside and report to the Head of Marketing. Taking a professional and innovative approach to understanding our audiences better, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and coordinating a range of IRL events for our 4 brands. The role will be instrumental in shaping our 4 media brands’ digital offering and ensuring that our events are seamlessly executed to provide a memorable experience for our sponsors and attendees. You will be encouraged to challenge everything that we do and have a creative eye and analytical approach towards data, to support and influence strategic decisions.
We are currently looking for a highly experienced and motivated Wedding, Events and Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic team in January 2024. Previous experience is essential, demonstrating confidence and expertise in all aspects of the wedding and events industry. As a small family-run business, this role presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to our company’s growth and success.
- Owning, project managing and delivering both in-person and virtual events for the entire business as required
- Effectively managing and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders, both prior to events and afterwards
- Creating events suitable for a range of audiences, from SME customers to corporate partners, relevant stakeholders and Parliamentary contacts
- Creating event proposals that fit pre-agreed requirements, budgets and presenting proposals
- Working across teams, including comms, marketing, policy and partnerships, to target invitees and manage the process of issuing invites, tracking responses and assessing options to increase numbers where necessary
- Coordinating and troubleshooting all aspects of the event on the day, including assisting with welcoming guests, directing set-up, communicating with event staff and organising vendors
- Working with external events agencies where required to be the point of contact for Be the Business and ensure agencies are meeting the requirements and standards set by us
- Ensuring needs and requirements of any event sponsors are met and managing relationships to ensure sponsors have a high quality experience
- Managing project groups for events including external sponsor representatives where needed
- Managing external events agencies where appropriate to plan and deliver events
- Working to a tight budget, issuing invoices and collecting payments, all while maintaining comprehensive financial reports
- Assisting in data management of invitees, attendees and more to pinpoint follow-up communications and potential marketing opportunities
- Creating clear briefing packs for both internal and external attendees and speakers, if applicable
- Identifying appropriate venues and technology platforms, owning venue site visits and vendor relationships
- Support with internal events where required
* Please note this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and may be revised from time to time as per business needs.
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES – No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A Conference and Events Supervisor is responsible for supervising Conference and Events operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with meeting department targets.
Purpose of role:
Develop, in conjunction with the Estate Director, a plan for wedding and corporate events to ensure that business objectives are met.
Oversee the delivery of the events plan to ensure delivery within budget and to agreed profit margins.
To deliver 40 weddings per year whilst maintaining the integrity of the Castle
Reports to: The Estate Director
Reportees: Such staff as required for the running of weddings and corporate events.
Location: Berkeley Castle.
Cardney Steading is a unique wedding and events venue set in 2000 acres of beautiful countryside in the heart of Highland Perthshire. This family run estate is looking for an experienced Wedding & Events Coordinator to join our small team. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for events, who is familiar with working in a small team, with a flexible, “can do” attitude and hands on approach. We are a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. No two days are the same at Cardney!
The role will include:
- Establishing new business by taking a proactive approach with initial enquiries, viewings, bookings, invoicing and help couples in the lead up to their big day
- Holding meetings with couples / clients and putting together event sheets for use on the day by the event team, catering staff and bar staff – attention to detail is essential
- On Event Days –, assisting with setting up of rooms, assisting the ceremony, ensuring a smooth handover to the bar and catering teams
- Administrative tasks – including answering enquiries by email and phone, invoicing, diary management, managing accommodation bookings
- Social media and marketing for the venue
- Planning of open days and other events throughout the year
Are you passionate about event management? Are you a great multitasker with excellent interpersonal skills? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for two talented events professionals to join our ambitious team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a broad portfolio of event management experience, someone who is well-versed in designing and delivering events of the highest standard.