Are you an experienced events professional, that’s ready to jump in and be part of a winning team in a leading meetings and events company based in South Bedfordshire (between Bedford and Hitchin)?
Ours is a busy world of Corporate and Association meetings. We deliver a wide range of event services across a broad spectrum of conferences, congresses, meetings and events and we are now urgently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic self starter who is organised and can join our team to deliver our core services. The successful candidate will be someone who is able to split their working week between the office and home.
We are an exhibiton stand design and build specialist working directly with an international client base that includes The Bank of England, Asics, The Financial Times, Virgin Holidays, and hundreds of other corporate, SME, and charitable organisations.
We are customer-centric, creative, fast-paced, and our goal is to create and install beautiful, sustainable exhibition stands for our large and diverse customer portfolio.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Modern, air-conditioned open plan offices
- Casual dress code
- Free on-site parking
Are you a confident, sociable person looking for a really fun job?
Are you craving to work for an exciting, “never seen before” company?
Are you interested in the world of events and want to experience the UK’s (and Europe’s) most exciting venues and events?
You may have studied Event Management at university and looking for your first job in the industry, or perhaps you are already working in a different industry and looking for a change. You may even be already working in events and looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for a confident individual who can work independently – running events and driving vans – to become part of our awesome dedicated team!
Candidates will need to hold a full UK driving licence in order to drive event vehicles.
Oxford – Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, UK (HQ) / Events can be anywhere in the UK and occasionally within Europe
Catchment Area: Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wallingford, High Wycombe, Thame, Bicester
You will need to live within 45 minutes drive of OX44 7RW
About Bushey Country Club: Bushey Country Club is a premier and event venue nestled in the picturesque countryside of Hertfordshire. With its stunning natural surroundings we cater to a wide range of events, including weddings, corporate meetings, conferences, and social gatherings. We are committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our clients and guests, making us the preferred destination for unforgettable events in the region.
Position Overview: As an Event Manager at Bushey Country Club, you will play a pivotal role in planning, coordinating, and executing a diverse range of events. You will be responsible for ensuring that every event held at our venue is executed flawlessly, meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations. This role requires a dynamic and highly organized individual with a passion for hospitality and event management.
We are looking for a dynamic and well organised individual to lead and develop the existing wedding and event business at this iconic Northumbrian property, which attracts over 200,000 visitors per year.
Working as part of a small and dedicated team, you will be be responsible for delivering a profitable wedding and event business alongside, and to compliment, the requirements of the day visitor attraction.
You will oversee and manage, the weddings and events business and be the main point of contact for those customers.
You will also be required to find creative and innovative ways to develop the business in a sympathetic way.
Previous similar experience is important as is a flexible can-do attitude and team spirit. A competitive package, and an amazing place to work, is available to the successful candidate.
Join the Party at AU Vodka – Head of Events Wanted!
Are you ready to take centre stage in the world of entertainment? AU Vodka, the life of the party in the spirits industry, is seeking a vibrant and visionary Head of Events to lead our dazzling array of gatherings, parties, festivals, activations and celebrations!
Role: Head of Events
Location: Swansea Onsite
Hours: 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £40,000 ( dependent on experience)
AU Vodka isn’t just a brand; it’s a lifestyle. Known for our premium vodka that shimmers and sparkles, we’re all about adding a touch of magic to every occasion. With a penchant for creativity and a passion for creating unforgettable experiences, AU Vodka has become synonymous with luxurious celebrations that are anything but ordinary.
- Managing all aspects of the front of house operations at weddings and events around Gloucestershire at multiple venues
- Working closely with our kitchen team to achieve the highest food service standards
- Confident running a small team of staff to maintain the best hospitality standards for our clients and their guests
- Planning all aspects of events in collaboration with your line manager including logistics, liaising with clients and venue owners
- Designing and costing unique bespoke events is collaboration with your line manager to meet client specification
- Hosting wedding fairs and other promotional events to advance the business
- Office based work including dealing with enquiries via phone calls and emails
- Sales – being part of the team of event managers in the office who sell our catering to brides. This isn’t direct approach sales. But dealing with enquiries and actively working to take bookings for events.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as an Events Coordinator and Restaurant Service Specialist.
As the Events Coordinator and Restaurant Service Specialist at our Clients Winery, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our guests have memorable experiences. You will be responsible for coordinating and executing events, assisting in restaurant service, and managing customer emails and bookings. Your attention to detail, exceptional customer service skills, and organisational prowess will contribute to the success of our winery.
Portfolio Events are one of the region’s leading events caterers and after a successful year we are now recruiting for talented and dedicated professional events managers.
Schedule of work ideally Tuesday to Saturday, with occasional rotation for Sunday events dependant on the events diary. A working week will be split into office days, set ups, and events allowing each week to be different from the next!
Our office is based in Kettering, and all admin including menu tasting appointments will take place at this location. Working office hours are flexible and will be discussed at the time of shortlisting.
Tasks included in the job role:
· First Impressions – representing the company from the outset, including initial response and general enquiry communication.
· Formulating quotations based on venue packages, seasonal price fluctuations, and bespoke services.
· Data input to our client/events database – including menu choices, timings, drinks requirements ect.
· Menu Tasting appointments – A unique experience for our clients allowing 1-1 time with our events manager to discuss and try a menu for their event.
· Creating accurate reports to hand to our logistics team to ensure all equipment needed for your event is ready and loaded on to transportation for your event.
In Memory Of Life is an innovative and fast-growing start-up using digital solutions to transform how families are able to plan and organise a funeral or celebration of life. For too long the industry has been the same: dominated by expensive and traditional funeral directors that have not changed the way they work or look for generations. We successfully challenge the traditional model by bringing together a wide range of services into a single easy to use platform, supporting families to access the right services, in their own time and at a reasonable price.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate event coordinator to join us on our mission in transforming the funeral industry. This is a unique opportunity to really make a difference for people and how they are able to say farewell in a truly meaningful way. You will be responsible for coordinating every aspect of the funeral, from the venue, to the celebrant, the flowers, the vehicles and everything that goes into allowing the family to create the farewell they are looking for.
- Supporting families throughout the arrangement process to help them create a truly personalised farewell
- Communication with families via phone, email and/or video zoom calls
- Meticulously planning and coordinate every detail of the event
- Providing advice and helping families to think creatively with decisions such as the type of funeral, the venue, vehicles, coffin personalisation, flowers, doves, music and anything else requested
- Liaise with our range of suppliers and partners to ensure the highest quality of every service requested by the family
*About Priston Mill*
Priston Mill is a well-regarded wedding and events venue, in a picturesque, countryside location just outside of Bath.
We have built up an *outstanding reputation*, not only for the exceptional service that we provide to the couples that marry at Priston Mill, but also for the great working environment and team ethic that has been built over many years.
Quality in the service that we provide, and dedication to exceeding our clients expectations is key to what we do. We take a great pride in this, along with providing delicious food which is all prepared from scratch by our team of talented chefs.
Our people are important to us, and we are dedicated to developing an attentive and committed team with a love of creating unforgettable moments and amazing events! It’s this team which sets us apart from others and makes us who we are – a team of self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate people who have a love of hospitality and events and who relish the opportunity to provide a high level of service to all.
As a Weddings Event Manager you will be responsible for the event planning and management of weddings and special occasions, successfully leading the front of house team during each event. The role requires a high level of personal organisation and attention to detail, and the ability to quickly gain the confidence and respect of both the client and the team.
You will work well under pressure to ensure the smooth and efficient running of each event, whilst also ensuring that this is backed up by accurate planning and administration in all areas. This is a hands on role and will require the successful candidate to lead by example.
*This is rewarded by excellent rates of pay, working in a fun environment, in exceptional surroundings, with a team of lovely people! *
Job Description: Event Coordinator
– Plan, organize, and execute a wide range of events, including conferences, meetings, seminars, and social gatherings
– Collaborate with clients to understand their event objectives and requirements
– Develop event timelines and budgets
– Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers for event-related services and products
– Coordinate logistics such as venue selection, catering, transportation, audiovisual equipment, and accommodations
– Manage event registration and attendee communication
– Oversee event setup, including decorations, signage, and seating arrangements
– Coordinate with speakers, presenters, and entertainers to ensure smooth event flow
– Provide on-site support during events to address any issues or concerns that may arise
– Conduct post-event evaluations to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement
– Proven experience as an event coordinator or similar role
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
– Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Proficient in event management software and Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required by event schedules
If you are a highly organized individual with a passion for creating memorable experiences, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our dynamic team as an Event Coordinator.
The Darenth is a progressive and fast growing Golf Club and Events Venue.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and professional person to be part of our Events Team. The Events Department are responsible for booking and co-ordinating Wedding and Functions, Corporate Hospitality and other all other events held at The Darenth.
With commission the on target earnings for the position is £33,000 per annum. There is always the potential for both position and salary growth.
We are situated In picturesque surroundings In an easy to get to location and within walking distance of Shoreham train station. For full details of The Darenth please visit www.thedarenth.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Buyingtime/Commerce Futures is an events & media business with a popular events series that engages with business leaders and practitioners in the following sectors:
- Multichannel brands and retailers
- Media, entertainment and publishing
- Travel and tourism
- B2B commerce (wholesale, manufacturing, FMCG, logistics)
- The Third Sector
We run an ever-popular series of events with a variety of topics across a range of sectors, including: eCommerce, Digital, Technology and many more. Our calendar for 2023 and 2024 has seen demand surge and so we are looking to recruit an Events Manager with solid large scale events experience.
Principle responsibilities: –
To ensure the following:
- Ensure ‘gold standard’ delivery of multiple events for clients throughout the year which may include: drinks receptions, large conferences as well as dinners on both a small and large scale.
- To blend content, speaker recruitment and audience recruitment with great logistics to deliver successful events for our clients
- To ensure that the balance between speaker content and audience building is achieved at the right cadence and of the right quality
- To own the journey for our multiple clients from initial sign up, through to delivery, with regular reporting and honest input/feedback.
- Managing event budgets, and ensuring that all logistics (space, catering, AV, signage, comms etc.) deliver seamlessly
- Minimising risk and spotting issues early – surfacing them and dealing with them proactively
- Working closely with a team of mixed experience, offering advice and learning from others as needs be
- Executing the events on the day, managing logistics and the team
- Commercial ownership – an understanding and appreciation for costs, spend, payment needs and value for money from suppliers.
- Considered organisation – Detail-driven, you need to be able to focus on the little things and record everything accurately so that team members and clients trust your work.
- Event Marketing – Build your skills in understanding our world of digital & marketing technology to better execute every event
- Essential personal skills are common sense and attention to detail.
- You will have had solid commercial experience in larger hospitality events – and have the skill to look calm and in control whilst under pressure.
Metropolitan Bushey are recruiting for a Senior Events Coordinator
You will be responsible for taking bookings, converting enquiries and ensuring good communiction with clients on the lead up to their event. You need to be a team player with excellent organisational skills and ensure a professional and efficient service is always delivered to new and existing clients.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role, where they have been successful in developing the venues bookings and providing solid information for the Ops team to deliver the events.
- Maximise leads, be proactive to gain new clients and more regular bookings from existing clients.
- Understand and manage high standards of customer care, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with office procedures.
- Ensure all event sheets are up to date with all relevant notes and produced in time for weekly operational meetings.
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working and able to motivate the team
- Excellent standards
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creative, able to multitask and can work under pressure
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Able to deliver exceptional customer experiences throughout