For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends & no bank holidays
- Bristol Temple Meads
- 40 hours a week
- Shifts between 0700-1800
- Overtime paid at enhanced rate
As Hospitality Manager you will be overseeing over 20 clients meeting rooms with their day to day catering. From Beverage trays to fine dining lunches.
There are also a number of events which our Hospitality Manager you will be having the meetings with clients, writing quotes, taking the lead in organising, orders and team members.
We are a leading marketing company strategically located in the heart of Bristol City Centre. We specialise in designing and executing innovative marketing campaigns to enhance brand visibility and engage customers effectively. We are currently seeking a creative and detail-oriented Events Coordinator to join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in organising exceptional marketing events.
As an Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and executing a variety of marketing events, ranging from product launches and promotional activities to community engagement initiatives. You will have the opportunity to showcase your organisational skills and creativity while ensuring that our events leave a lasting impression on our clients and target audience.
At Dorothy House we work to ensure that, everyone in our community with a life-limiting illness has access to the best possible end of life care when and where it is needed the most. Without the generous donations from our supporters, our care and services would not be possible.
Community and Events Fundraiser | Band 5 £28,407- £34,581 per annum
To be responsible for the management and development of all Dorothy House (DH) community fundraising activities and Hospice-led events. To provide guidance and support to individuals, groups or organisations within the community who wish to raise funds for the Hospice in order to maximise their contribution.
See our full detailed Job Description on our website for more information.
HOURS OF WORK
We have both Full and Part Time positions available, this can be discussed further at interview stage.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to work some out of Hours (Evenings and Weekends)
Are you ready to be part of a team that’s changing lives every day? Join us as a Storytelling and Events Executive at Nexus Fostering and help us make a lasting impact on the lives of disadvantaged children and young people across England and Wales.
At Nexus Fostering, we’ve been on a mission to provide loving homes for those who need it most since 2002. With consistent ‘outstanding’ ratings from Ofsted, our commitment to excellence is unwavering. As a Storytelling and Events Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in our journey to expand our family of foster carers, ensuring more children and young people experience the warmth of a loving home.
- Salary – up to £30,000 DOE + Bonus
- Location – Hybrid working with time at our Norwich office
- Essential -Driving licence and own car (all mileage expenses paid)
- Benefits –28 days holidays + bank holidays, 2 x good health days per year, birthdays off, cycle to work scheme, discounts and benefits platform, Vitality healthcare, Salary sacrifice pension, enhanced maternity/paternity
The University of Oxford is a stimulating work environment, which enjoys an international reputation as a world-class centre of excellence. Our research plays a key role in tackling many global challenges, from reducing our carbon emissions to developing vaccines during a pandemic.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Estate Services Department as an Event Coordinator.
Estates Services is responsible for the management of Oxford’s 450 buildings, University Parks and Gardens, Wytham Woods and commercial, agriculture and residential land. Our values include being open, honest and fair, we listen, and to show courtesy and respect to our staff.
Oxford University Event Venues (OUEV) is looking for an Event Venues Coordinator to join our vibrant team. We offer an end-to-end event service that starts from the point of enquiry through to post-event feedback and pride ourselves on providing professional, friendly and reliable support. Developing excellent working relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders is key to success in this role.
The role has a primary focus on events within the Sheldonian Theatre but you may also work across our whole portfolio of unique and diverse venues. You will work with a wide variety of customers – organising a range of events from concerts to corporate gatherings to ceremonies – providing them with a single point of coordination for all their venue requirements and ensuring their event is a success.
You will pursue personal financial targets in support of overall team targets, whilst also providing a range of non-revenue generating services to internal customers and be able to balance these two key priorities.
You will have a primary office base at one venue, but will be required to work from other venues as necessary. Regular evening and weekend working are an essential part of the role to manage events for which overtime is paid, or time off in lieu granted.
Operations Manager – Event Services / Traffic Operations
£34,650 per annum
CSP requires an Operations Manager to manage the traffic operations – external traffic, green field parking and event services – for a number of major venues and events across London and the East / South East of England.
The ideal candidate will thrive in working in an outside environment. Weekend working is likely to be a regular requirement, particularly over the Spring and Summer period.
This is a permanent role.
A full job description is available o*n request.*
What you will be doing
- · Be responsible for the planning, delivery and review of all allocated events throughout the calendar year, at the numerous prestigious sporting and entertainment venues we support – Premier League football stadia, Jockey Club racecourses, golf tournaments, Forestry England locations amongst others
- · Ensuring the operations are conducted in a safe manner and to the client’s instructions and CSP standards
- · Liaising with stakeholders, contractors and internal staff to ensure a safe environment
- · Develop and nurture strong, effective and professional relationships with the client and other key operational contacts
- · Managing a team of frontline zero hours casual workers
- · Provide line management to all reports with a focus on proactive mentoring, coaching, development, and team succession planning. Ensure that CSP’s objectives are effectively communicated
- · Support the recruitment & resourcing team with the recruitment of CSP’s (zero hours) frontline team to ensure that the appropriate number of geographically-based staff are sourced, retained and booked to support allocated contracts and events
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK
Type: Permanent Vacancy
Salary: £23,000.00 – £25,000.00 Per Year
Who are you?
You are an Events Coordinator with customer service and front of house experience. You have excellent organisational and time management skills. You have the ability to work calmly, under pressure and able to meet deadlines. You have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
Who is our client?
Our client is the East of England Energy Group (EEEGR), a not-for-profit trade body representing the energy sector and its supply chain with a well-established “all-energy” mix, including oil & gas, nuclear, and renewables (amongst other technologies).
What is the role?
As an Events Coordinator, your role is to support with event planning and delivery of live events including conferences, exhibitions, annual awards and gala dinners as well as networking events. This is a full time, permanent role with 3 days working from office and 2 days hybrid working.
Up to 40hrs per week available
£10.92 per hour (£21,294 per annum)
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in Social care is more than ‘just a job’. To us its playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
Unlock your potential by joining our team as a Activities Coordinator at The Willows.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £500 per successful referral
- £500 joining bonus
- Within the County of Suffolk,to research, source donators/community groups and facilitate fundraising activities to enhance funds for projects
- To plan fundraising activities that can be run by community groups and public supporters of the organisation
- To draft and produce an annual action plan of fundraising events ensuring cost analysis is undertaken according to organisational policy and procedure
- To promote, organise and run the annual plan of fundraising events, involving the apprentice, volunteers and other departmental staff where required
- Proven track record of arranging events and/or fundraising qualification
- Innovative, imaginative, creative and professional attitude towards fundraising & events
- Ability to develop effective partnerships and form productive working relationships at all levels
- Drive and determination to see projects to conclusion
- Ability to be resilient, work under pressure, and flexible to meet deadlines
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills i.e. Word, Excel, Publisher
- Ability to be reliable and flexible with working hours and on occasions to meet the needs of the organisation i.e. fundraising activities or promotional presentations at the weekend or evening
- Driving licence and ability to travel across Norfolk and Suffolk
The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association (RNAA) is seeking to appoint an exceptional person to assist in the operational elements of our events’ program. Working alongside our sales executive you will be responsible for getting the relevant documents from event organisers including event management plans and other critical safety documents and present these to the local Safety Advisory Group when necessary. Once the event is signed off you will work closely with the client understanding their needs for setting up the event and produce a workplan for our estates and events team to set up as well as organising any services that are required. You will work directly with this team in setting up the event, so this role will involve heavy lifting and operation of machinery.
We are looking for a highly capable individual who will support the
Site Delivery Manager in the operational delivery of our third party and our own events’ program, including our flagship event the
Royal Norfolk Show.
As part of this role, the individual will be responsible for ensuring all relevant safety and licensing documents are obtained from clients and developing operational plans so that the venues are setu and ready for our customers.
The main duties of the post will include:
1. Assist and support the Hospitality & Events Manager in the day to day running of service operations of the outlets
2. Assist and support the Hospitality & Events Manager in managing of daily/weekly stocktake by keeping track of current stock levels, calculating requirements and ordering new stock, calculating via paper based and online systems/software to ensure the right quantities are ordered and minimal wastage is generated.
3. With the lead of the Hospitality & Events Manager, assist in managing compliance of health and safety standards.
4. Work with the Hospitality & Events Manager by assisting in recruiting, training and developing team members.
5. Working with senior managers to make changes that improve the customer experience in all outlets.
6. Assist and support the Hospitality & Events Manager by preparing and flexing of staff rotas according to current business needs.
7. Work with the Hospitality & Events Manager to ensure weekly and monthly payroll sheets for temporary staff ensuring budget targets are met.
8. Liaise with the Hospitality & Events Manager to monitor the submission of self-certificate and sickness forms for permanent staff members, assisting in ensuring all relevant paperwork is submitted to the Admin team and follow up processes are actioned in a timely fashion.
9. Liaising with the Catering Operations Manager, Deputy Operations Managers, Catering Development Manager, Event Essex team and the Hospitality & Events Manager to ensure seamless service.
10. Work closely with the Purchasing, Stores and Stock Manager on ordering and monitoring stock and oversee all internal stock transfers.
11. Regularly meet and communicate with Hospitality & Events Manager to look at business levels in order to assist and deputised as appropriate.
12. Work closely with the Catering Operations Team, Event Essex Team, Essex Sport General Manager and Stakeholders across the University to efficiently to support, organise and deliver core events and large conference events in various locations of campus.
13. Ensuring daily procedures to run the Delivered Catering, Events and outlets are followed diligently by all staff.
14. Tasting our food and drink regularly to ensure quality and consistency is maintained, and feeding back any issues to the kitchen for improvement; you should know what gold standard looks and tastes like and ensure your team know the same.
15. Building customer relationships and managing difficult situations that arise.
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Catering Operations Manager or their nominee.
Busy chocolate fountain/events company urgently require staff to join our team in providing chocolate fountains, photo booths, popcorn, candy floss, etc. for parties and events in the Essex/London area. This is a very sociable and varied job, attending various parties and weddings, big Asian weddings, corporate, celebrity parties, birthdays, etc.
Must be well presented, enthusiastic, reliable and an out-going, bubbly personality.
You’ll be working as part of a team and sometimes on your own, so must be confident.
Mainly weekend/evening work, so must be available to work at these times but also weekday work, as and when it comes in.
Excellent rates of pay for the right candidates, good earning potential during our busy times.
Full training given.
Own transport a must.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £14,941.67-£29,701.45 per year
Wivenhoe House is a beautiful 18th Century four-star hotel, near to the pretty quayside village of Wivenhoe, and minutes from Britain’s oldest recorded town, Colchester. The hotel not only offers luxury, overnight accommodation, but also accommodates, weddings, conferences, private parties and more. Wivenhoe House runs popular hotel events and has a thriving brasserie bar & restaurant which includes a 110 cover modern restaurant and 120 cover banqueting facilities.
The successful candidate will join a busy and dynamic Conference & Events team and be working alongside the Conference & Events Operations Manager.
From January 2023 the salary will be £24,737 per annum in line with the Real Living Wage. Employees are also entitled to a comprehnsive range of staff benefits and regular shares of tips.
The Role and Duties
The main duties of the post will include the supervising of hotel events which includes the setting up and running of conferences, events, weddings and parties making sure guest expectations are met and service excellence is delivered in accordance with hotel standards at all times.
In addition, you will also be required to assist with and oversee the training of students; coaching and mentoring them in tasks required by the Conference & Events Department. As part of your role your will be required to lead and be hands on in day to day front and back of the house duties, holding regular team meetings and pre and post event briefings with the delivery team.
Hazel End is a specially designed, purpose-built, luxury residential care home, providing exceptional elderly and dementia care in a luxury, state-of-the-art setting.
It is your role to enable and support our residents to continue taking part in the activities and lifestyle choices they have always enjoyed. Whatever that may be from meeting up with friends and family, going to the local bowls club, visiting the cinema, attending local groups or enjoying a specific past time like gardening, painting or singing.
It all starts with getting to know our residents as individuals and finding out how they have lived their life and what they enjoy doing. This will mean taking an interest and talking with our residents and their family and friends. Plotting a life history book with them and sharing their memories.
To promote the social and recreational aspects of daily living for all residents. You will engage with the local the community and its resources. You will be creative, innovative and enthusiastic. You will have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you are ready to kick start your career in an extremely rewarding role, then please apply today!
Have you been short of money, but not looking to commit to a second job?
Well we have some temporary event positions available.
Earn extra money on top of your full time wages or while your currently looking for a Full time job, use this to top you up!
Do you have bar & food service experience?
Previous experience is essential with the roles we have available.
For more information contact Lucy on 01268 971950 or text EVENT to 07507 847623
Job Type: Temporary contract
Salary: £10.70 per hour
- Company events
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person