The main objective of the role is to deliver an innovative and efficient venue and other suppliers sourcing service for conferences, meetings and events that exceeds client’s expectations every time. The role is to provide a total venue sourcing service – including taking the enquiry from the client, determining what is important to the client and why, sourcing suitable venue or supplier options, negotiating the best possible rate and/or added value, showing accurate savings, produce attractive proposals, chase proposals, site visits with the client, contract checking.
We are looking for:
- An energetic, positive and enthusiastic approach
- A quick learner with exceptional eye for detail
- Able to follow set processes but also to use own initiative when required
- An independent worker with creative solution finding skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent telephone manner
- A genuine interest in and understanding of the meetings and events industry
- Meetings and events industry knowledge is preferred but not necessary
- Good understanding of MS Office and ability to learn to use our proprietary software quickly
- A strong team player
- Most importantly, a willingness to learn and to provide an excellent service to our clients
The initial training and probation period (usually 6 months) will be fully based at our office in Essex. Following this, we offer the opportunity of hybrid working.
About The Role
Hybrid Role – 2 days a week in the office.
Overall Job Purpose
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and proactive events professional to help us deliver key internal events, activations and engagement moments at Vitality. This role will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high energy environment, prides themselves on attention to detail, has an keen interest in employee engagement and is confident working with stakeholders at all levels. This role will focus on delivering top-of-class employee events and activations that will inspire, educate, reward and help drive our strong internal culture whilst embedding our core purpose. This role will require a good working knowledge of delivering both in-person and virtual events, experience with end-to-end event management, and will involve working closely with external suppliers, agencies and internal stakeholders. Sitting within the Internal Communications & Employee Engagement team, this role will also support the delivery of wellbeing events and activations, as well as more general assistance for key comms & engagement projects.
Springpod was born from our desire to transform how young people engage with employers and universities. We empower students to take control of their career paths by connecting them with leading employers and education providers. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future careers – even before they leave education.
We currently work with some of the most exciting organisations in the world, including brands such as Airbus, the NHS, Jaguar Land Rover, PwC, Atkins, Deloitte and Nestle. We’re also partnered with leading schools, colleges and universities and are rapidly scaling to expand internationally soon.
About the role
The Virtual Events and Ops Co-ordinator is responsible for organising and executing all live & pre-recorded events/talks/sessions and other related deliverables that form part of our virtual experiences.
This role is a development and support role reporting into a Senior Events Manager and working with the wider team and project stakeholders.
The events calendar is composed of Awards, Forums and industry networking events for Haymarket brands and select clients. The team is a busy events division running up to 65 events a year. You will also work closely with the other Events Coordinators, Executives or Event Managers where necessary.
The role is expected to be 60% portfolio based running 3 – 4 events depending on the size of the project, these are expected to be smaller, less complex, more editorial focused projects, with the remaining 40% of the role will be support based for the team and your line manager.
Multitasking and managing the support elements of the role will run alongside the portfolio product aspects of the role.
Marwell Hotel looks different to any hotel you’ve visited in the UK. And that difference is reflected in the service, the atmosphere and the surroundings – all of them out of the ordinary.
That’s what makes Marwell Hotel a firm favourite with families, and a wonderful, flexible venue for celebrations, parties and events.
Marwell Hotel is seeking a Wedding and Events Planner to join our team in Winchester.
This position will be responsible for assisting couples and families in planning their wedding as well as taking control of Events and Conferences for our clients which can include local companies to travelers utilising our Hotel Accomodations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting couples in identifying their vision for their wedding
- Providing assistance in developing the vision for the wedding event, including the venue, vendors, and food and beverage vendors
- Developing and maintaining a plan of action for each wedding event
- Working with vendors to ensure that all details are addressed prior to the wedding day
- Providing support throughout the wedding planning process including but not limited to: organizing guest lists, coordinating transportation logistics, scheduling vendor meetings, etc.
- Managing quotes and proposals for clients and individuals alike
- Managing communication with clients throughout the planning process
- Managing client expectations and providing excellent customer service
- Working with our team of event coordinators to ensure that all events are executed on time and on budget
- Preparing reports for clients as needed
We are looking for a passionate Event Planning Manager to join our Sales and Marketing team at The Brewery on Chiswell Street.
The Brewery is the premier event and fine dining venue in the heart of City of London, from the extravagant to the discreet, for hundreds of customers or for a handful. Our aim is to carry on the proud tradition of the Whitbread Brewery, which has been at the heart of entertainment in London since the era of Lords Nelson and Byron.
As an Event Planning Manager, you will be responsible for planning events within the largest event space at The Brewery, the Porter Tun, for new and existing customers of The Brewery. Whilst offering support on small room events if required and as directed by the Head of Event Planning. Once business has been converted, acting as a consultant for the client to help them plan and deliver successful and profitable events. Developing key accounts to drive repeat business.
We are looking for a passionate, customer focussed individual with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, can-do attitude. You will need excellent organisation and time management skills with an eye for detail and the ability to use your own initiative.
The ideal candidate will display passion and drive for the events industry and have some event planning experience, i.e., in a venue or events company. Alternatively, they must have a degree and demonstrate suitable transferable skills from previous employment roles.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to gain experience in the Wedding & Events industry; working alongside our team at The Barn at Berkeley to deliver excellent events for our couples and their guests. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in hospitality and managing events.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Support the Wedding & Events Team to
· Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of The Barn at Berkeley; from office administration through to event delivery, providing an excellent experience for our couples and their guests
· Respond to enquiries, diary management and organising tours of the venue
· Set up for events at The Barn
· Build relationships with local suppliers, liaising with them when setting up for an event and helping to organise our Open Days
PROJECT D prides itself on the exceptional people we have in place. You will be the next high calibre addition.
Fun, personable, articulate and most of all committed are all attributes we want from our new Dream Team
Including all the above, you will have a keen interest in Doughnuts! We are a dynamic, fun team and want someone who has as much passion as we do in our products and the brand.
We avoid over complexity, focus on the big things that really matter. So, we need someone who is ready to get stuck in, willing to roll up their sleeves and importantly, can help contribute towards our growth. Due to the nature of the business, our Events Planning Lead will have a positive and strategic attitude with the ability to lead from the front.
● Solid understanding and experience in Events Management & Planning.
● Already have existing relationships with food event organisations including festivals, exhibitions, seasonal events and stadiums.
● Ability to build and maintain strategic partnerships.
● Have a high level of communication.
● Highly organised.
● To be highly motivated, resilient, and have illustrated achievement of performance in your record.
● To be solutions focused.
● Be able to solve problems in pressurised situations
● To have a good knowledge and experience in using Excel
● Have a positive mental attitude – Positive vibes only
A privately owned, luxury 61-bedroom hotel and restaurant on Richmond Hill overlooking the River Thames is seeking an experienced and dynamic Events Coordinator.
If you are enthusiastic, flexible, accurate and an organised individual, who enjoys a buzzy office and workplace environment, if you have a love of accuracy, detail and communication, please do not hesitate to apply.
The Hotel is a wonderful place to work and the team collaborative, supportive and they all enjoy working in a unique and beautiful environment.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating event proposals which fit the clients’ requirements and present proposals in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain rapport with guests and maintain good customer relationships throughout.
- Planning events from initial enquiry to completion.
- Delegating event-planning tasks to other staff members where necessary.
- Demonstrate to clients a strong knowledge of the hotel and organising show rounds.
- Reconciling invoices quickly.
- Welcoming guests, directing event set-up and communicating with staff.
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service for all guests and staff throughout the hotel.
- Working in full cooperation with other departments to make sure the guest is of the utmost priority.
Legacy Ventures – Full time, Permanent
This role is perfect for someone with great communication, organizational and analytical skills. We are looking for someone with a passion for travel, is skilled in organising and managing logistics and has an enthusiasm for communicating with people from around the world. Your key responsibilities are assisting the organising of international study programs and conferences, mainly for business school and corporate groups to destinations like Brazil, China, UAE, Turkey and others. Under direction from the Director of Programmes you will assist the project team to ensure that the highest levels of programme design and execution are provided to our clients through an academically rich and enjoyable programme. The position is a start-up position with opportunities for promotion to manager level. We offer a relaxed, friendly and flexible environment.
This role oversees private functions ranging from dinners to weddings and you will have responsibility for room set up as well as ensuring that your team are fully briefed and organised prior to a function. You must be immaculately presented with excellent communication and leadership skills, as the role will be working front of house and liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis.
Reporting to the DGM you will ensure that together, the team are motivated and trained to meet the highest levels of guest care as you lead by example.
At times there may be a requirement to dealing with new enquiries or follow up enquires; offering support to The Sales Team. Seeing the sales process through from enquiry to follow up and then delivery.
This role is hands-on and often involves working as part of a team. You must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. You must work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event. Be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach. To assist with the responsibility for the day to day running of the M&E department within the overall policies and controls established by the Company and Hotel General Manager, ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and profitability achieved. To constantly exceed guest expectations, delivering the highest standards of customer service, at times under great pressure.
We have a very busy events schedule at the Castle, including weddings, concerts, family fun days, re-enactments, Garden & Flower shows – hosting everyone from Santa, through Napolean’s troops to ‘Freddie Mercury’. No two days are the same. We welcome over 90,000 people to the Castle in addition to our events and our day visitors enjoy tours with a special focus on how we look after our unique collection. Our busy Castle Events & Operations Manager needs some support to deliver all this and a warm welcome to the family home of the Duke & Duchess of Rutland. If you are happy to take on a real variety of tasks and responsibilities, join in the strong team spirit and deliver brilliant customer service, we would love to hear from you.
- Assisting the Castle Events & Operating Manager with the delivery of Castle Events & Castle Opening.
- Administrative skills relating to the finer details of a broad range of events
- Duty Manager for Castle Opening Events
- Supervising volunteers and staff
- Coordinating and planning of logistics of delivering a broad range of events in a historic setting
Mölnlycke – 12 Months Interim
Are you looking for a role that impacts millions of people for the good? At Mölnlycke, you’ll be helping to equip medical professionals with solutions to improve outcomes for patients. And you’ll develop your career in a growing organisation with an inspirational culture – where you’ll be recognised for the results you’ve achieved.
Are you ready to challenge yourself in a new environment and provide a significant contribution?
As the Events Coordinator, there is great opportunity and variety in activity day to day in areas including:
- Managing the logistical arrangements of all internal & external UK events, liaising with key stakeholders to map out requirements
- Development of event communications plans and delivering cohesive messaging throughout the business
- Scoping the purpose, objectives and budgetary requirements of any upcoming events.
- Liaising with relevant external partners and internal stakeholders in relation to venue sourcing, event production, logistics, catering and agendas
- On-site attendance at events to oversee management of logistics, to include site-visits and inspections.
- Sharing and building on insights and learnings from prior events, including the development of feedback surveys and results to measure improvement year on year
- Managing all aspects of event promotion through various communication channels such as the company website, online hub, e-newsletters and social media
We are looking for a dynamic Catering & Event Manager to lead our events team. With 25 years experience, Hardings is one of the leading independent caterers in the South with a big emphasis on weddings and parties with a projected 150 events forecast for 2024. Our office & kitchens are based in Worthing & operate over multiple venues across Sussex & the South East including Field Place Barns in Worthing, Alfriston Gardens Hotel & Wedding Venue, Royal Pavilion Ice Rink, Brighton Dome & Corn Exchange, Ardingly Showground to name a few. We provide catering and event management for one off & annual events across the South & London.
As the first point of contact for our clients, your role will be to create a memorable experience for our team and guests. You will be responsible for creating and executing the day-to-day operations of the event, from planning to logistics, while adhering to company policies and procedures.
This is a very hands on role with a strong summer and autumn wedding business, all year round conferencing with a very busy festive season for events including the management of the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink.
Here at Big Blue Adventures, it’s all about living a life full of good vibes. Say goodbye to those Monday blues, with a new adventure that’s full of variety, exploring and exciting challenges.
Group adventure travel and events is fast-paced, and you can’t be a typical Monday to Friday 9-5 person, but it is super fun, active, social, rewarding and has great travel perks. So we enjoy the ride and make sure we play hard as well as work hard for our customers, and each other.
Our work environment includes:
· Positive small team with family vibes
· Inclusive – your voice is heard and ideas welcomed!
· Food and travel expenses provided during our trips
· Work-from-home days (your role will be mostly WFH, but we need you in the region of south Wales for hosting & delivery duties)
· Casual work attire
· Other professional training opportunities on request
· Relaxed atmosphere
· On-the-job training
· International workforce (you will need to join us in Portugal and other destinations)
· Adventure! Be ready for socials and training based around surf, coasteering and much more