Royal Society of Medicine
A new opportunity has arisen for a 0 or Flexible contract hours as Hospitality Assistant within the Conference and Events Department at the Royal Society Medicine.
This is an amazing job, for those who are looking for flexibility towards their life, or if they are a student and looking for something extra.
The key purpose of this role is to assist with setting up meeting rooms and conference areas whilst ensuring all working areas are kept clean and tidy and to deliver an exceptional experience to our guests and members.
The role holder’s activities will include:
- Setting up conference rooms in accordance with RSM standards and requirements whilst ensuring that the rooms (including equipment) meet the client’s requirements and are ready for use before their arrival.
- Ensuring that all conference rooms and Events areas are kept clean, tidy, and presentable at all times.
- Ensuring that all equipment is managed through the correct handling, storage, and maintenance procedure.
- Provide general assistance at events e.g., working behind the bar, clearing glasses, serving lunches/dinners Support our Audio Department with basic set up of rooms and equipment.
- Support the Restaurant and Housekeeping team when required.
- Covering the cloakroom & staff restaurant when needed.
- Assisting with department stock takes.
- Reporting any damage or safety hazards or complaints to the management team.
- Managing any guest enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing a prompt and professional service.
- Promoting exceptional standards of customer service, ensuring that all services operate professionally.
- Assist with relevant tasks to help maintain smooth service during events
- To attend as required internal and external meetings and training courses.