We are looking for an Events Assistant to join the Events Team at Harrods.
The focus of this role is to assist the Events team with all aspects of event operations, administration and on-site Event support. Delivering projects within deadline and to Harrods standards.
As the world’s leading luxury retail emporium, we craft magic, memorable experiences for our customers and support our talented teams to become the best ambassadors for our global brand..
The role of Events Assistant varies depending on Events calendar and team objectives.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Assist with the day to day coordination and planning of the event calendar
- Assist with all aspects of events administration where required, including calendar circulation, meeting organisation and associated documentation, Health and Safety and risk assessment coordination
- Support the Events Executives and Event Managers with on site support of Event delivery when required
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholder on Event delivery – ensuring the event runs smoothly
- Assist and execute operational aspects of Events including organisation of deliveries and collections
- Ensure accurate record-keeping across all events, tracking and updating multiple event timelines on progress
- Research and present information on potential suppliers, venues and agencies
- Flexibility in the undertaking of any other related duties as required, supporting wider areas of the business where needed
- Coordinating catering requirements with Banqueting, Restaurants and External agencies
- Respond promptly to all enquires from internal departments, clients, brands and stakeholders across all projects
- Preparing weekly meeting agendas with the guidance of the Events Team and following up by sending the minutes to all participants
- Circulate weekly / monthly Event calendars to all relevant internal stakeholders
- Collate cross department data for post event reporting
- Late night and occasional weekend shifts required