The Colony HQ
Working in a small team and reporting to senior management, you will have overall responsibility for the sales of weddings, events and corporate sales at The Colony HQ . You will be responsible for growing and developing the event hire strategy, promoting the venue to key target markets, converting and fulfilling bookings and developing relationships.
Working with senior management and our client services team, you will be responsible for organising and overseeing the management and delivery of events to ensure our guests’ expectations are exceeded.
Events experience is essential
- Pro-actively market the event space through existing relationships and channels, and develop new strategies in line with the venue’s brand
- Developing our wedding offering strategy
- Manage all client contact for event bookings from start to finish, dealing with enquiries, following up with potential clients, meeting clients to establish their needs, and implementing their plans
- Manage all Corporate enquiries from start to finish
- Work with senior management, the client services team and external suppliers to ensure events are delivered on time, within budget and that they exceed customers’ expectations
- Develop and build relationships with clients and suppliers, with a strong focus on the highest possible customer service
- Maximise revenue and profit for the event space through conversion of leads and cross-selling
- Be hands on with events when needed
- Assist with all other administrative duties as and when required