XLVet UK Limited
This role will be working as a member of the XLVet UK Ltd operations team reporting to the Membership Services Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To be responsible for the organisation and delivery of administration of our membership meetings which include virtual meetings, 1 day meetings, two day meetings and other external events, for example at London Vet Show
- You will be responsible for the project management of each meeting and coordinating actions and activities required by other members of the team
- You will arrange all aspects of our meetings including table plans, menu choices, ensuring dietary requirements are catered for.
- To be responsible for working with the wider team to deliver a meeting with an engaging agenda and forward-thinking activities
- You will ensure that our meetings and events are fully inclusive and accessible for all delegates
- You will source venues and locations for meetings, this will sometimes involve visiting venues ahead of time
- You will be responsible for excellent communication with all stakeholders of a meeting – the attendees, the venue, the speakers, the operations team
- To work with the Membership Services Manager on the overall Meetings budget
- To be responsible for the administration of our monthly virtual Book Clubs
- To provide technical support for virtual events
- To provide administration of the Admin email inbox
- To provide cross cover for Training courses and other events as required
- To work closely with the marketing team members to promote our meetings to members effectively