Go For Site Event Production
Working on site of Love Supreme festival with potential work on other sites.
Will be expected to work on average 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. Show day hours will vary. Accommodation and catering will be provided.
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to Heather and mike at: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Marking out the site ready for contractors arrivals.
- Managing all site traffic around site, ensuring delivery and trucks are managed.
- Assisting in the siting of all equipment when it arrives onsite.
- Assisting in the management of all site contractors to ensure both deliveries and installed kit happen to plan and in a safe working manner.
- Being the site managers eyes and ears on the ground, ensuring relevant ground protection is in place to protect the venue, working with all contractor teams and site crews to problem solve this where necessary.
- Ensuring CDM regulations are adhered to by all personnel on site.
- Ensure any weight, height or other venue limits are adhered to by all contractors.
- Assisting in the management of site crew teams, ensuring tasks are completed as planned.
- Managing the installation of all signage on site.
- General problem solving.