Delivery is all about making decisions that are going to impact how efficient your event runs, before the gates open. It suits creative problem solvers and those with strong people skills, as you will be constantly finding the best solution to whatever decision is ahead of you. This module will show you how to manage the delivery portion of your events.
Module Learning Outcomes
- Gain an awareness of general event sales techniques and the customer journey
- Understand how stakeholders and commercial factors will have an impact on your event across multiple areas, including finance, leadership and branding, for example
- Be able to recognise the importance of working cohesively with different agencies
- Have knowledge of the types of legislations required for different events including sustainability international standards
- Appreciate each of the steps that should be taken to effectively review safety procedures of an event
- Feel more comfortable with event safety in general, as well as with specific responses to structural incidents and how to respond to them
Please click the 4.1 Sales Management title below to begin.