Chambers & Partners
Reporting to the Global Head of Events, the Events Manager will ensure the smooth running of our high-profile events around the world. The role is vital to providing the logistical and technical knowledge for the production of our forums and awards. This is a role which requires good attention to detail and will involve some foreign travel..
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Attend and oversee awards and conferences globally; manage all event logistics, manage and assist speakers, contribute to the running of the conference agenda and liaise with external suppliers.
- Management of 2 x event coordinators and 1 x event assistant. Responsible for managing, training and developing your direct reports and to ensure their workload is managed effectively.
- Ensure that all the administrative tasks are actioned to time and budget for each event.
- Working closely with the events sales and marketing teams to improve existing agendas and to identify further opportunities and areas of growth.
- Liaising with the research team, deliver an engaging conference agenda, and ensure events offer compelling content to senior decision-makers.
- Budget planning across multiple events.
- Maintaining the company’s Global events calendar.
- Liaising with sponsors to ensure they get the publicity they were contracted.
- Venue sourcing and booking, AV management, logistics etc.
- Putting together venue research and supplier research when required.
- Maintain accurate databases for event attendees.
- Assist with the general administrative duties alongside the event team, including tidying up mailing lists, creating name badges for all events, goodie bag packing, etc.