Join the Party at AU Vodka – Head of Events Wanted!
Are you ready to take centre stage in the world of entertainment? AU Vodka, the life of the party in the spirits industry, is seeking a vibrant and visionary Head of Events to lead our dazzling array of gatherings, parties, festivals, activations and celebrations!
Role: Head of Events
Location: Swansea Onsite
Hours: 09:00-18:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £40,000 ( dependent on experience)
AU Vodka isn’t just a brand; it’s a lifestyle. Known for our premium vodka that shimmers and sparkles, we’re all about adding a touch of magic to every occasion. With a penchant for creativity and a passion for creating unforgettable experiences, AU Vodka has become synonymous with luxurious celebrations that are anything but ordinary.
- Managing all aspects of the front of house operations at weddings and events around Gloucestershire at multiple venues
- Working closely with our kitchen team to achieve the highest food service standards
- Confident running a small team of staff to maintain the best hospitality standards for our clients and their guests
- Planning all aspects of events in collaboration with your line manager including logistics, liaising with clients and venue owners
- Designing and costing unique bespoke events is collaboration with your line manager to meet client specification
- Hosting wedding fairs and other promotional events to advance the business
- Office based work including dealing with enquiries via phone calls and emails
- Sales – being part of the team of event managers in the office who sell our catering to brides. This isn’t direct approach sales. But dealing with enquiries and actively working to take bookings for events.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as an Events Coordinator and Restaurant Service Specialist.
As the Events Coordinator and Restaurant Service Specialist at our Clients Winery, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our guests have memorable experiences. You will be responsible for coordinating and executing events, assisting in restaurant service, and managing customer emails and bookings. Your attention to detail, exceptional customer service skills, and organisational prowess will contribute to the success of our winery.
Portfolio Events are one of the region’s leading events caterers and after a successful year we are now recruiting for talented and dedicated professional events managers.
Schedule of work ideally Tuesday to Saturday, with occasional rotation for Sunday events dependant on the events diary. A working week will be split into office days, set ups, and events allowing each week to be different from the next!
Our office is based in Kettering, and all admin including menu tasting appointments will take place at this location. Working office hours are flexible and will be discussed at the time of shortlisting.
Tasks included in the job role:
· First Impressions – representing the company from the outset, including initial response and general enquiry communication.
· Formulating quotations based on venue packages, seasonal price fluctuations, and bespoke services.
· Data input to our client/events database – including menu choices, timings, drinks requirements ect.
· Menu Tasting appointments – A unique experience for our clients allowing 1-1 time with our events manager to discuss and try a menu for their event.
· Creating accurate reports to hand to our logistics team to ensure all equipment needed for your event is ready and loaded on to transportation for your event.
In Memory Of Life is an innovative and fast-growing start-up using digital solutions to transform how families are able to plan and organise a funeral or celebration of life. For too long the industry has been the same: dominated by expensive and traditional funeral directors that have not changed the way they work or look for generations. We successfully challenge the traditional model by bringing together a wide range of services into a single easy to use platform, supporting families to access the right services, in their own time and at a reasonable price.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate event coordinator to join us on our mission in transforming the funeral industry. This is a unique opportunity to really make a difference for people and how they are able to say farewell in a truly meaningful way. You will be responsible for coordinating every aspect of the funeral, from the venue, to the celebrant, the flowers, the vehicles and everything that goes into allowing the family to create the farewell they are looking for.
- Supporting families throughout the arrangement process to help them create a truly personalised farewell
- Communication with families via phone, email and/or video zoom calls
- Meticulously planning and coordinate every detail of the event
- Providing advice and helping families to think creatively with decisions such as the type of funeral, the venue, vehicles, coffin personalisation, flowers, doves, music and anything else requested
- Liaise with our range of suppliers and partners to ensure the highest quality of every service requested by the family
*About Priston Mill*
Priston Mill is a well-regarded wedding and events venue, in a picturesque, countryside location just outside of Bath.
We have built up an *outstanding reputation*, not only for the exceptional service that we provide to the couples that marry at Priston Mill, but also for the great working environment and team ethic that has been built over many years.
Quality in the service that we provide, and dedication to exceeding our clients expectations is key to what we do. We take a great pride in this, along with providing delicious food which is all prepared from scratch by our team of talented chefs.
Our people are important to us, and we are dedicated to developing an attentive and committed team with a love of creating unforgettable moments and amazing events! It’s this team which sets us apart from others and makes us who we are – a team of self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate people who have a love of hospitality and events and who relish the opportunity to provide a high level of service to all.
As a Weddings Event Manager you will be responsible for the event planning and management of weddings and special occasions, successfully leading the front of house team during each event. The role requires a high level of personal organisation and attention to detail, and the ability to quickly gain the confidence and respect of both the client and the team.
You will work well under pressure to ensure the smooth and efficient running of each event, whilst also ensuring that this is backed up by accurate planning and administration in all areas. This is a hands on role and will require the successful candidate to lead by example.
*This is rewarded by excellent rates of pay, working in a fun environment, in exceptional surroundings, with a team of lovely people! *
Job Description: Event Coordinator
– Plan, organize, and execute a wide range of events, including conferences, meetings, seminars, and social gatherings
– Collaborate with clients to understand their event objectives and requirements
– Develop event timelines and budgets
– Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers for event-related services and products
– Coordinate logistics such as venue selection, catering, transportation, audiovisual equipment, and accommodations
– Manage event registration and attendee communication
– Oversee event setup, including decorations, signage, and seating arrangements
– Coordinate with speakers, presenters, and entertainers to ensure smooth event flow
– Provide on-site support during events to address any issues or concerns that may arise
– Conduct post-event evaluations to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement
– Proven experience as an event coordinator or similar role
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
– Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
– Proficient in event management software and Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required by event schedules
If you are a highly organized individual with a passion for creating memorable experiences, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our dynamic team as an Event Coordinator.
The Darenth is a progressive and fast growing Golf Club and Events Venue.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and professional person to be part of our Events Team. The Events Department are responsible for booking and co-ordinating Wedding and Functions, Corporate Hospitality and other all other events held at The Darenth.
With commission the on target earnings for the position is £33,000 per annum. There is always the potential for both position and salary growth.
We are situated In picturesque surroundings In an easy to get to location and within walking distance of Shoreham train station. For full details of The Darenth please visit www.thedarenth.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Buyingtime/Commerce Futures is an events & media business with a popular events series that engages with business leaders and practitioners in the following sectors:
- Multichannel brands and retailers
- Media, entertainment and publishing
- Travel and tourism
- B2B commerce (wholesale, manufacturing, FMCG, logistics)
- The Third Sector
We run an ever-popular series of events with a variety of topics across a range of sectors, including: eCommerce, Digital, Technology and many more. Our calendar for 2023 and 2024 has seen demand surge and so we are looking to recruit an Events Manager with solid large scale events experience.
Principle responsibilities: –
To ensure the following:
- Ensure ‘gold standard’ delivery of multiple events for clients throughout the year which may include: drinks receptions, large conferences as well as dinners on both a small and large scale.
- To blend content, speaker recruitment and audience recruitment with great logistics to deliver successful events for our clients
- To ensure that the balance between speaker content and audience building is achieved at the right cadence and of the right quality
- To own the journey for our multiple clients from initial sign up, through to delivery, with regular reporting and honest input/feedback.
- Managing event budgets, and ensuring that all logistics (space, catering, AV, signage, comms etc.) deliver seamlessly
- Minimising risk and spotting issues early – surfacing them and dealing with them proactively
- Working closely with a team of mixed experience, offering advice and learning from others as needs be
- Executing the events on the day, managing logistics and the team
- Commercial ownership – an understanding and appreciation for costs, spend, payment needs and value for money from suppliers.
- Considered organisation – Detail-driven, you need to be able to focus on the little things and record everything accurately so that team members and clients trust your work.
- Event Marketing – Build your skills in understanding our world of digital & marketing technology to better execute every event
- Essential personal skills are common sense and attention to detail.
- You will have had solid commercial experience in larger hospitality events – and have the skill to look calm and in control whilst under pressure.
Metropolitan Bushey are recruiting for a Senior Events Coordinator
You will be responsible for taking bookings, converting enquiries and ensuring good communiction with clients on the lead up to their event. You need to be a team player with excellent organisational skills and ensure a professional and efficient service is always delivered to new and existing clients.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role, where they have been successful in developing the venues bookings and providing solid information for the Ops team to deliver the events.
- Maximise leads, be proactive to gain new clients and more regular bookings from existing clients.
- Understand and manage high standards of customer care, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with office procedures.
- Ensure all event sheets are up to date with all relevant notes and produced in time for weekly operational meetings.
Does the below sound like you?
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working and able to motivate the team
- Excellent standards
- Good organisational / time management skills.
- Resilient, creative, able to multitask and can work under pressure
- Ability to work morning, afternoon/evening, and weekends
- Able to deliver exceptional customer experiences throughout
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends & no bank holidays
- Bristol Temple Meads
- 40 hours a week
- Shifts between 0700-1800
- Overtime paid at enhanced rate
As Hospitality Manager you will be overseeing over 20 clients meeting rooms with their day to day catering. From Beverage trays to fine dining lunches.
There are also a number of events which our Hospitality Manager you will be having the meetings with clients, writing quotes, taking the lead in organising, orders and team members.
We are a leading marketing company strategically located in the heart of Bristol City Centre. We specialise in designing and executing innovative marketing campaigns to enhance brand visibility and engage customers effectively. We are currently seeking a creative and detail-oriented Events Coordinator to join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in organising exceptional marketing events.
As an Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and executing a variety of marketing events, ranging from product launches and promotional activities to community engagement initiatives. You will have the opportunity to showcase your organisational skills and creativity while ensuring that our events leave a lasting impression on our clients and target audience.
At Dorothy House we work to ensure that, everyone in our community with a life-limiting illness has access to the best possible end of life care when and where it is needed the most. Without the generous donations from our supporters, our care and services would not be possible.
Community and Events Fundraiser | Band 5 £28,407- £34,581 per annum
To be responsible for the management and development of all Dorothy House (DH) community fundraising activities and Hospice-led events. To provide guidance and support to individuals, groups or organisations within the community who wish to raise funds for the Hospice in order to maximise their contribution.
See our full detailed Job Description on our website for more information.
HOURS OF WORK
We have both Full and Part Time positions available, this can be discussed further at interview stage.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to work some out of Hours (Evenings and Weekends)
Are you ready to be part of a team that’s changing lives every day? Join us as a Storytelling and Events Executive at Nexus Fostering and help us make a lasting impact on the lives of disadvantaged children and young people across England and Wales.
At Nexus Fostering, we’ve been on a mission to provide loving homes for those who need it most since 2002. With consistent ‘outstanding’ ratings from Ofsted, our commitment to excellence is unwavering. As a Storytelling and Events Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in our journey to expand our family of foster carers, ensuring more children and young people experience the warmth of a loving home.
- Salary – up to £30,000 DOE + Bonus
- Location – Hybrid working with time at our Norwich office
- Essential -Driving licence and own car (all mileage expenses paid)
- Benefits –28 days holidays + bank holidays, 2 x good health days per year, birthdays off, cycle to work scheme, discounts and benefits platform, Vitality healthcare, Salary sacrifice pension, enhanced maternity/paternity
The University of Oxford is a stimulating work environment, which enjoys an international reputation as a world-class centre of excellence. Our research plays a key role in tackling many global challenges, from reducing our carbon emissions to developing vaccines during a pandemic.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Estate Services Department as an Event Coordinator.
Estates Services is responsible for the management of Oxford’s 450 buildings, University Parks and Gardens, Wytham Woods and commercial, agriculture and residential land. Our values include being open, honest and fair, we listen, and to show courtesy and respect to our staff.
Oxford University Event Venues (OUEV) is looking for an Event Venues Coordinator to join our vibrant team. We offer an end-to-end event service that starts from the point of enquiry through to post-event feedback and pride ourselves on providing professional, friendly and reliable support. Developing excellent working relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders is key to success in this role.
The role has a primary focus on events within the Sheldonian Theatre but you may also work across our whole portfolio of unique and diverse venues. You will work with a wide variety of customers – organising a range of events from concerts to corporate gatherings to ceremonies – providing them with a single point of coordination for all their venue requirements and ensuring their event is a success.
You will pursue personal financial targets in support of overall team targets, whilst also providing a range of non-revenue generating services to internal customers and be able to balance these two key priorities.
You will have a primary office base at one venue, but will be required to work from other venues as necessary. Regular evening and weekend working are an essential part of the role to manage events for which overtime is paid, or time off in lieu granted.